Metastock software with real-time NSE data?

Hi Boopathy,
Do you use real time to metastock or Metastock EOD. I want feed real time data to metastock EOD? Is it possible?
Thanks
Manav

I am using Metastock EOD. Can i use this to feed real data?
I have tried to use Metastock Pro for real time but i am unable to start this software as it is asking for registration. I have not registered to any services for real time data. Is it possible to start Metastock Pro without registering to reuters or eSignal?
Thanks
Manav

i am sorry if you have found my posts incomplete. But my dear freind until i do not know the exact requirements of the members how can i suggest the exact solution. I the last month i have given away demos of our software for all traderji members for them to satisfy thier needs. and for a certain case we are developing something customized for one kokatta member in options. If i am taking such steps to fulfill each members dream software or data am i wrong. What we take is penuts. But if you still feel it then i will to the best of my understanding provide the solution on the forum itself

thanks for your comments
raminder
hi sir,

we r buying MS pro 11th version with RMO as a special attraction. So please can anybody tell me how RMO trading system (tool) works, whts the strike rate expected from it(only following RMO).
thanks for ur quick guide/suggesions, bcos we r in a byuing mode (MS pro 11th) only becos of RMO. other wise i have already acquire 8th version of MS.
thanks
[email protected]

hi sir,

we r buying MS pro 11th version with RMO as a special attraction. So please can anybody tell me how RMO trading system (tool) works, whts the strike rate expected from it(only following RMO).
thanks for ur quick guide/suggesions, bcos we r in a byuing mode (MS pro 11th) only becos of RMO. other wise i have already acquire 8th version of MS.
thanks
[email protected]
Shiv,

Which method you are using now? I have version 11 of Metastock. I find MACD method is better than RMO model. Again in different conditions, they give different result. Overall i rate MACD above RMO

Sachin

Last edited: