Metastock software with real-time NSE data?

U

uasish

I was inquiring a software vendor for Metastock software, and he tells me that there are several versions/types of Metastock software. Neither he nor me know exactly the type of software that can work with Indian kind of markets and data. So far from the postings at Traderji.com (and a ***** group called "mypaisa"), I understood that some people were able to use "End of Day data" version of Metastock. But what I am looking for is something that can work with the NSE-real-time data.

Has anyone here in the list used Metastock software with real-time NSE data (does it allow to be connected to the real time NSE link?). If you have, could you please let me know the exact version (8.0 vs. 9.1 etc; also Pro, FX etc).

Thanks in advance.
Metastock 9 can be used for both EoD & Intraday.Any good data vendor like e-signal / Reuters etc can be linked with MS for real time data feed of NSE,(the auto refresh can be disabled so as to use manual refresh)

U

uasish

Indiatrader's advise ..............please ask traderji and post your ads.

The right advise.

hello friends ,
I am a full time future trader and looking for meat stock live feeds as I am using odien diet client for nse cash and future please tell me how I can work out to get live feeds on meta stock...

A

amarnath

Metastock 9 can be used for both EoD & Intraday.Any good data vendor like e-signal / Reuters etc can be linked with MS for real time data feed of NSE,(the auto refresh can be disabled so as to use manual refresh)
1. MS have 2 versions

a) esignal version
b)quote centre ver for reuters QC product

Dear Raminder, I am using Adget 7.6 and Metastock 9. I have ODIN Diet from 5Paisa.com. Can you help me in linking the data from ODIN to Adget and Metastock ? Thanks
i m using TTAdvance from 5paisa...also i hav metastock 10 ...is it possible to hav the real time quoutes directly fetched into metastock?? also hw can i plot intraday data into metastock according to tick price..actualy i converted sensex intraday data from excel into metastock format but its not recognising the file.

plz smbdy help......

i m using TTAdvance from 5paisa...also i hav metastock 10 ...is it possible to hav the real time quoutes directly fetched into metastock?? also hw can i plot intraday data into metastock according to tick price..actualy i converted sensex intraday data from excel into metastock format but its not recognising the file.

plz smbdy help......

You can use DDe converter to convert the data