Metastock software with real-time NSE data?

Hi,
I have eSignal working and MS 11 working, but I am not able to view intra day charts in MS.
I have been using eSignal to do my trading all day.
Anyone know how to get MS working with eSignal ?

Thanks
Pytbull

There is no help for data import in metastock 11. Please tell me how to import data in metastock from free source EOD like NSE etc.
if your data is in ASCII format:
Start the 'Downloader' utility provided with Metastock. From the 'Tools' menu select 'Convert'.
A window will popup. This windows allows us to set various options which are needed to import ASCII data downloaded from NSE and BSE server into Metastock.

In the 'Source' section, select file type as 'ASCII Text'. Next click the 'Browse' button to select the file which contains the data you need to import. In the 'Destination' section, select file type as "Metastock". Click Browse and select the folder where your Metastock NSE data is contained.

Now to setup the conversion options. Click the 'Options' button on the 'Convert Securities' popup window shown above. This will open another popup window titled 'Conversion Options'. It has two tabs 'Source' and 'Destination'
The only setting you need to change here is the 'Date Range' section.
Click OK to save the 'Conversion Options' settings.

Wait for some time. The conversion report will then be displayed. Check for errors if any. A green check mark next to the file means data was successfully converted and stored. A yellow triangle means that warnings exist. A red X means that errors exist.

--AviD