Metastock Formula

U

uasish

uasish said:
Dear bharatk8,
Actually u mean Divergence with Close or divergence of 2 different period ROC ?
Regards
Asish
Dear Bharatk8,
This is one from my collection just copy paste it in indicator builder.This is a
ROC with an option to smoother & adjustable band.
periods1:=Input("Periods of ROC",2,50,12);

periods2:=Input("Smoothing Period",1,50,1);

Input("horizontal line 1",-50,50,5);

Input("horizontal line 2",-50,50,-5);

Mov(ROC(C,periods1,%),periods2,S);
Hope this serves ur purpose.
Regards
Asish

hi ashish thanx....i want explo. formula for diver. between close and roc for three consecutive days.....i have managed to make one day posi. diver. formula only.but i have to run it three times to get 3day dive. signals.nega. diver. explo. is giving hiccups .....every time i run this explo. it selects abnormally high scrips automatically.i have tried very hard to limit number of scripts,without any success......during last 2 explorations my win.xp has given error messages.though these errors pertain to temp. files working of MS has slowed down....nobody in my group has encountered this type of problem so far.....help me......sos.....

bharatk8

bharatk8 said:
hi ashish thanx....i want explo. formula for diver. between close and roc for three consecutive days.....i have managed to make one day posi. diver. formula only.but i have to run it three times to get 3day dive. signals.nega. diver. explo. is giving hiccups .....every time i run this explo. it selects abnormally high scrips automatically.i have tried very hard to limit number of scripts,without any success......during last 2 explorations my win.xp has given error messages.though these errors pertain to temp. files working of MS has slowed down....nobody in my group has encountered this type of problem so far.....help me......sos.....
hi ......thanx to help of asish and karthik formula for +ve diversion is working ok....can anyone solve pc problem...

U

uasish

Dear Lakefire 12,
Beware if at all u may ever use Exponential function in Metastock in Exploration,it has an inherent character of retaining some part of the
previous Bar's information hence many a times in exploration reporting a crossover say 1 may not be reflected in the chart due to less no. of datas.
Regards
Asish

Hey lakefire,
Would like to know how this helps u..ain't this a lil too sensitive to enter for a delivery trade.Please can u enlighten me on how u use this indicator..thanks in advance..