Metastock Formula

Traderji,

I am Getting the Arrow symbols but I am not able to get the text below and above the arrows in color. How can I get the text in color. I also need alerts in the above given code. Hoew do I get That. Thank You

Hi,

I have tried both the expert advisers given by Traderji and Debraj.
But there were no indicators. Checked and recheked the formulae entered with out results. Incidently I have metastock 8 pro. What could be the problem?

SRJC

Traderji

Super Moderator
SRJC said:
Hi,

I have tried both the expert advisers given by Traderji and Debraj.
But there were no indicators. Checked and recheked the formulae entered with out results. Incidently I have metastock 8 pro. What could be the problem?

SRJC
These are visual indicators. Please read the first few posts for a proper understanding of the conditions that triggered the BUY/SELL signals.

Traderji,
I have been testing this buy/sell signal for the last two days. I find it good in trending markets but there are some whiplashes. How to improve this system and how do you find this system working. I need your valuable inputs into this. Thank You

U

uasish

lakefire12 said:
Traderji,
I have been testing this buy/sell signal for the last two days. I find it good in trending markets but there are some whiplashes. How to improve this system and how do you find this system working. I need your valuable inputs into this. Thank You
Dear Lakefire,
The basic foundation behind Stochastic Osc is EMA/SMA cross over & to reduce the whiplass .
Regards
Asish

U

uasish

bharatk8 said:
i want exploration formula for roc diversion,for two/three days consecutive,positive as well as negative.
Dear bharatk8,
Actually u mean Divergence with Close or divergence of 2 different period ROC ?
Regards
Asish

Traderji

Super Moderator
lakefire12 said:
Traderji,
A moving average trading system will work well in trending markets and have whipsaws in a sideways market.

You can improve on this system by using a exit strategy and/or trailing stoploss at the previous bars low. This way you allow this system to catch the BIG profitable trends and exit quickly in sideways non profitable trends.