Me & My Mom ................................... Our Trading-Our Style!!

No rulebook can tell you the exact proper way to overtake the truck. No rule book can ever teach you how to negotiate the heavy traffic. And no rule book can keep you safe from other people's rash driving.
All good decision from Best experience, we can get better experience from worst decision.
Planing to fail but fail better. and on your feet.

msdtime

Thanks for suggestion @marimuthu13. I have read the book.
But my mother is a simple person. She used to be middle school teacher before taking VRS. She had taught English in school, but her english is just like any normal native indian person. She can read but can't comprehend.
She is trying to read moneycontrol news on her own these days. I appreciate her efforts. but she gets stumped by the phrases used, like "...will put Bulls in driving seat.." OR "...will give steering to bulls" OR "...can see the trend reversal..."(the last statement, when market is in long bear phase)
All phrases mean the same...but she find it hard to comprehend.
Only thing that will see her succeed (& I am damn sure about it!), is her adamant nature. She learnt car driving aged 54. She learnt economics basics aged 57. She is learning trading and investing aged 58!!
She won't believe, if I tell her certain level as a stoploss. She will ask for reasons. And in trading there are no hard facts, only learned guesses!!
That's why these losses.
let's see, what happen.

Update - I have opened an account with another broker after surrendering her my zerodha account. Let's see how our trading transpires from next session!!!
Thanks once again.

Last edited:

msdtime

05-03-18
Nifty 50 analysis
  • Supports - 10350, 10275
  • Resistances - 10420, 10487, 500, 525, 550
  • Bullish signals - NE elections (market may have already factored in this cue) , candlestick pattern, Range bound trade, Recent Macro data
  • Bearish signals - Trump Trade War, Asia & SGX Nifty all in RED.
  • Steel and Iron, Mining sectors in RED after Trump imposed Import duty.
  • Banking sector may see new lows as more and more NPAs and Frauds unearthed.

msdtime

Okey,
Here is today's last post.
And it is hilariously funny.
After all the analysis, chart reading etc etc etc.
Mataji ne March ke bajai May Fut bought kar liya.
Mom bought May future instead of March fut.
"Woh kya hai na, mereko dikha hi nahi. Confuse ho gayi!!!!" - MOM
:mad::mad::mad::rage::rage::rage:

maneverfix

Mataji ko pranam :)