NRI sending money from NRE to mom's residence demat a/c for her trading- tax issues!

Hi,

I have posted this question in another tax thread, so far did not receive any response, so thought would post so that any senior would answer.

I have Question:
I am an NRI and my Mom has residential account in India and she has demat and online trading account also(3in 1) I am sending money to my NRE account and from there I am transfering to her residential bank account and then she trades from her account.

My mom is a retired person and she gets only pension as income. Now I have given her lot of money from my NRE account for her stock trading and investing. In future I am going to get the money from her when I return back to India.

Now how would be the tax charged for her? and how much tax I have to pay when I get it from her back to my residential or NRO account, the profit and money? Most of her trading money is from my NRE account. Naturally I will get from her back. Please advise me what is the best way to avoid taxes.

Thank you in advance
sincerly
sam