MCX Crude Intraday Trades

gkpc

Gkpc,

I dont know anything about AFL. Lets keep things aside abt comments.. I believe you are looking for a system giving buy sell signals???... IF yes this system may not be suitable for you because we trade based on Price action and wave formation as simple as that. Nothing complicated setup.We trade based on the styles below. I have posted classic examples on RT charts. Apart from that I dont know what to explain and how to explain. Were you looking for programming codes??? please post your queries alone I will be more happy to respond...

Trading Style 2 : Based on Breakout Scenario
Price and candle close above Dragon and Trend line - Wait for a retest or pullback to enter BUY only when it breaks above the last high with latest swing low as SL.

Price and candle close below Dragon and Trend line - Wait for the retest or pullback to enter SELL only when it breaks below the last low with latest swing high as SL.
Thanks Zabeen for your time ! I am not looking for a system ! I was trying to look "into"the system you so successfully are trading called SonicR ! AFL was mentioned just as an example and has nothing to do with my query !

Lets forget the matter. Thanks again for your time ! All the best !

TraderPRO

Thanks Zabeen for your time ! I am not looking for a system ! I was trying to look "into"the system you so successfully are trading called SonicR ! AFL was mentioned just as an example and has nothing to do with my query !

Lets forget the matter. Thanks again for your time ! All the best !
Just saw your last few posts reg sonicR. Its a good set of indicators for MT4, and thanks to Zabeen for introducing it in TJ.

If u are trying to understand how the SonicR works, may be the doc below can give an idea. Its an old doc and lots have changed since then. Also, if you download those MT4 indicators, you may find some useful info in the comments.

HTH.

http://www.************/office/EzTO1zPK/Sonic_R_Manual.html

TraderPRO

Just saw your last few posts reg sonicR. Its a good set of indicators for MT4, and thanks to Zabeen for introducing it in TJ.

If u are trying to understand how the SonicR works, may be the doc below can give an idea. Its an old doc and lots have changed since then. Also, if you download those MT4 indicators, you may find some useful info in the comments.

HTH.

http://www.***********/office/EzTO1zPK/Sonic_R_Manual.html
site is 4 shared

gkpc

HTH.

http://www.************/office/EzTO1zPK/Sonic_R_Manual.html
Thank you so much ! This is indeed what I was looking for ! As I dont use MT4, I did not download any indicator ! Yes Zabeen has done a very good job !

Aug Crude Oil prices are opening higher. Negative diversion on daily chart will not let prices fall and there will be sharp recovery. Prices are expected to have intraday support at $96.0 i.e. Rs.5870-5875 and intraday buying can be seen there. On higher side prices will again face resistance at $97.5 i.e. Rs.5940-5950 and selling will emerge there.