MCX Crude Intraday Trades

gkpc

Originally Posted by umeshmandal View Post
Thanks to RPSVinod Rish for directing me here for input on trading Crude !

Are we using 30 minutes chart?

Can anyone translate in "English" the Sonic R strategy !? I mean to say, what is it based on : Something like :Enter when XMA High beraches XMA low and ADX is above XX value go long and SL when price closes below X indicator !

I dont use MT or AMI hence this query ! If this info is not available, please forget it.

Am going through the thread and shall revert with more queries.
Seniors, Please guide about the above query! I have the same question to ask please !
Are we aware what is going on in SonicR or are just using the indicator as is available? If the 'formula' is not Public then there is nothing to seek ! A line in reply shall be appreciated !

I really dont understand your query rather then the brightful words like "translate in English", "If this info is not available, please forget it", "Am going through the thread and shall revert with more queries"..... he didn't revertback after reading so what you expect me to answer????

Your post "Seniors, Please guide about the above query", "Are we aware what is going on in SonicR", "If the 'formula' is not Public then there is nothing to seek"...

Based on this above unneccessary questions with self reply what you expect me to answer.....

Finally if you need answer post your query with clear details in this thread and let me see if i can answer...
No idea what Umesh Mandal had in mind but it seemed to me that his query was what I had in mind to ask.
I am sorry that you had to write such a long Post in mkt time. I shall try to pen my queries to my best ability today evening here in this thread. Thanks for this kind gesture.

gkpc

means we have to buy double quantity if hit 6070?
BTW what is the target for short..?
Yes we need to take dbt qty to go long if we are short !
I keep first tgt at 22 points ! No idea how to calculate a tgt ! 2nd lot is reversed when trend changes !
Please do not take trades based on these posts as I am not able to post in time due to other work I am busy with !

gkpc

Further trades :
Long > 6067 Hi 6073
Short < 6066 Lo 6044
Long > 6056 Hi 6069
Short <6045 Not triggered yet ! (18:10 Hrs)

gkpc

Zabeen, Here is my query about SonicR system ! Maybe all who are active on your thread think that I was there to disrupt. And maybe my Post gave that impression. But I am sure if you read on you will be convinced that this was not the case !
This is what I understood :
SonicR is some MetaTrader attachment which gives the various lines and colours to the Chart ! Something similar to an AFL for Amibroker.

If someone posts a chart with that AFL applied on it by seeing the chart only no one shall be able to understand How the Signals are coming.

Similarly , seeing your charts no one can guess how the Coloured candles , thick line and a coloured band is being made on the chart.

If someone posts the AFL also then people who understand AFL language would readily understand what that AFL is doing... for example : making Sell Arrow when 3EMA crosses 15 ema from above ! But for someone like me that AFL would be all Greek !

I presume and am not sure what Umesh Mandal meant when he said about English, but had I written that I would mean to ask : Please explain what the MT4 indicator is doing not in its Formula language but in "English" meaning : You get a Sell signal when 3EMA crosses 15 EMA from top !

I did visit the ForexFactory thread but could not comprehend what SonicR was doing ! Hence my query. Just feeling lazy, when I saw the Post by UmeshMandal, I just "Quoted" the same and sought info !

I genuinely dont know why my post was found to be offending ! This is what I wrote below the Umesh Mandal Post :
Seniors, Please guide about the above query! I have the same question to ask please !
Are we aware what is going on in SonicR or are just using the indicator as is available? If the 'formula' is not Public then there is nothing to seek ! A line in reply shall be appreciated !
When Sateshchand wrote : Dont ask such questions, I was sure I could not explain my query properly so this is what I wrote in reply to Satesh :
Seems my query is misunderstood ! As I do not use Meta Trader wish to know the parameters that are defining the various signals in the SonicR Indicator/strategy !
I dont know what gave you the impression about anyone being worried about the 'name' !
I have no issues with zabeen, he is indeed doing a great job ! No idea what made you write : Dont ask such questions ! If you think proper do elaborate, what you found offending in my question ! And in any case if my query about the system, that you partly answered by saying that it is based on 35 MA, can be answered please do it or let us stop this discussion here and now about the quality of my post ! Do not wish to 'interrupt' this useful thread !
Most probably being busy with RT tracking of so many stocks at the same time, you were pressed for time and must have found my post as 'irritating' and probably reacted the way you did !

If you found my Post rude, as you have written, all I can say is that it was not meant to be. And inspite of continued Posts from different people on your thread ridiculing me, I did not Post further knowing very well that any post from me will linger the matter and it wont end though even after that Posts against me continued !

Well its upto the people who are posting to decide what to post. As far as I am concerned any post criticising me does not affect me if its not based on facts ! And when I am wrong, I dont hesitate to say sorry and sometimes even when I am not at fault !

zabeen2004

Zabeen, Here is my query about SonicR system ! Maybe all who are active on your thread think that I was there to disrupt. And maybe my Post gave that impression. But I am sure if you read on you will be convinced that this was not the case !
This is what I understood :
SonicR is some MetaTrader attachment which gives the various lines and colours to the Chart ! Something similar to an AFL for Amibroker.

If someone posts a chart with that AFL applied on it by seeing the chart only no one shall be able to understand How the Signals are coming.

Similarly , seeing your charts no one can guess how the Coloured candles , thick line and a coloured band is being made on the chart.

If someone posts the AFL also then people who understand AFL language would readily understand what that AFL is doing... for example : making Sell Arrow when 3EMA crosses 15 ema from above ! But for someone like me that AFL would be all Greek !

I presume and am not sure what Umesh Mandal meant when he said about English, but had I written that I would mean to ask : Please explain what the MT4 indicator is doing not in its Formula language but in "English" meaning : You get a Sell signal when 3EMA crosses 15 EMA from top !

I did visit the ForexFactory thread but could not comprehend what SonicR was doing ! Hence my query. Just feeling lazy, when I saw the Post by UmeshMandal, I just "Quoted" the same and sought info !

I genuinely dont know why my post was found to be offending ! This is what I wrote below the Umesh Mandal Post :

When Sateshchand wrote : Dont ask such questions, I was sure I could not explain my query properly so this is what I wrote in reply to Satesh :

Most probably being busy with RT tracking of so many stocks at the same time, you were pressed for time and must have found my post as 'irritating' and probably reacted the way you did !

If you found my Post rude, as you have written, all I can say is that it was not meant to be. And inspite of continued Posts from different people on your thread ridiculing me, I did not Post further knowing very well that any post from me will linger the matter and it wont end though even after that Posts against me continued !

Well its upto the people who are posting to decide what to post. As far as I am concerned any post criticising me does not affect me if its not based on facts ! And when I am wrong, I dont hesitate to say sorry and sometimes even when I am not at fault !
Gkpc,

I dont know anything about AFL. Lets keep things aside abt comments.. I believe you are looking for a system giving buy sell signals???... IF yes this system may not be suitable for you because we trade based on Price action and wave formation as simple as that. Nothing complicated setup.We trade based on the styles below. I have posted classic examples on RT charts. Apart from that I dont know what to explain and how to explain. Were you looking for programming codes??? please post your queries alone I will be more happy to respond...

Trading Style 2 : Based on Breakout Scenario
Price and candle close above Dragon and Trend line - Wait for a retest or pullback to enter BUY only when it breaks above the last high with latest swing low as SL.

Price and candle close below Dragon and Trend line - Wait for the retest or pullback to enter SELL only when it breaks below the last low with latest swing high as SL.