(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
I am anticipating a bearish run (at least 200 point) and I could be wrong.
Looks like wet dream for Majnu Bhai. Uday is in no mood of giving up, was following brent, looks another rejection for shorts, and if that is proven next day, it will be really painful for shorts in next week. Condition: Protect 4890-5020 band in EoD basis, thats it.

Tuna

Ok, As per system last long trade is closed now. I managed to get only 280 points (if I see the profit of trade spread of 2x and X position size with which I entered manually and exited inspite of system staying long. That means just keeping size x and following the system, I would have got 500+ easily). I have underperformed my system in a big way here on last treade. But on earlier last 4 trades (trade1 to 4), I came out with +95 instead of the loss. So at the end of last 5 trade, I am better than my system :).

Now I am not taking this exit signal as , I am ready to enter little late. Let see, I am expecting a upword thrust breaching 5150 in next 5 days. But if 4080 is taken out with high volume, we are down all the way for 160 to 200 points. Thats my take.

As of now careful - Gogo is back.

Chart:

Last 5:

And Crime Master

Tuna

Looks like someone has picked his paintbrush !! Khopdi Tod ??

Tuna

Took the risk and shorted at 91. OBV BROKE important support, could be trap, but system also short.

Babu Rao Quote: To be a successful trader, drop the idea of being right always. You have all the RIGHT for not to be proven right at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

If this attempt of bear fails, then we have skin the bear and grill it for Bull Camp.

Tuna

If this attempt not bear fails, then we have skin the bear and grill it for Bull Camp.

Tuna

SL hit, 30 point loss. Reversed. Let see. Can go either way. But chance of bears is bleak. They lost the plot, unless bulls are faking now.

Tuna

If this attempt not bear fails, then we have skin the bear and grill it for Bull Camp.

Skinning of is done, Marinated now. After 5080, will put it on the flames