(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

stock_mani

Those who have not position in Crude yet, they can buy above today's first 4 HR candle + 6 points & SL will be at 5090...
It failed this one, but next breakout which we get above this recent swing high ( 5130) should go further... until major support (4940) is not broken. It may take time for next breakout... Let see.

VJAY

IEOD is what? Intraday / end of day? I have in AmiB format, can someone guide how to download in offline? I can share the same. And TJ approved site for file sharing please
Yes IEOD means intraday data...you can use data conversion afl to convert data from ami to text/excel format...and upload it to any site...like 4shared/google drive etc ...and share link

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Yes IEOD means intraday data...you can use data conversion afl to convert data from ami to text/excel format...and upload it to any site...like 4shared/google drive etc ...and share link
Will do in this weekend and share.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
3 more failed trade, I failed with 1st one, then watching Gogo, stepped aside. This chop chop will go on, but expecting it to take side tonight.

Gogo

MCX has observed a technical problem with its trading system around 1:43pm today. Members will be able to cancel pending orders between 3:55pm- 4:10pm. Normal trading will resume at 4:11pm.