(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Maja aya, aur aa bhi raha hey, aisa chala to 150 dur nahi (no, I am not talking about 5150), WTI price in USD instead. Ek kam aur bhi karna hey, 10 litre petrol car ki upad daal ke machis mar dena. We can not drive petrol drive car in that case. LoL.

Apacheindian

Maja aya, aur aa bhi raha hey, aisa chala to 150 dur nahi (no, I am not talking about 5150), WTI price in USD instead. Ek kam aur bhi karna hey, 10 litre petrol car ki upad daal ke machis mar dena. We can not drive petrol drive car in that case. LoL.
Koi baat nahi ... Crude ka profit kab kaam ayega. Crude ka profit Petrol me spend hoga..... ;)
Petrol me..?, to Dawai kidhar se aayega re baba..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

1. Anything Can Happen - none knows what next. Neither the trading system.

2. But, You don't need to know what Market will do next, to make money - if you have system with statisticcally proven edge, you will end up with more money at end of a given period based on trading timeframe you follow. For less 15 mins, it could be weekly, for hourly TF it is monthly.

3. Individual trades are only small droplets in your overall Equity curve, positive or negtaive. Don't give any undue importance to an individual trade by increasing size /risk beyond tolerance threshold, just because you feel this is sure shot, remember point # 1

4. There is random distribution between wins and loss - we never know which one is going to be the winner, no way

5. System should be followed all time. If we make the trading entry/exit as random as well (not following system), that randomness along with the one on point # 4 above will lead to bankrruptcy

6. Most important thing in trading - no it is not system, risk management etc - it is Waiting. Learn to wait. Does not matter you took 5 or 50 trades a month, what matters, are you net positive or netgative at the month end. There is considerable wait-time between development of the edge of your trading system. If you can not wait, you will take poor quality trades, leading to randomness of point #5, that along with point #4 will ruin you.

stock_mani

1. Anything Can Happen - none knows what next. Neither the trading system.

2. But, You don't need to know what Market will do next, to make money - if you have system with statisticcally proven edge, you will end up with more money at end of a given period based on trading timeframe you follow. For less 15 mins, it could be weekly, for hourly TF it is monthly.

3. Individual trades are only small droplets in your overall Equity curve, positive or negtaive. Don't give any undue importance to an individual trade by increasing size /risk beyond tolerance threshold, just because you feel this is sure shot, remember point # 1

4. There is random distribution between wins and loss - we never know which one is going to be the winner, no way

5. System should be followed all time. If we make the trading entry/exit as random as well (not following system), that randomness along with the one on point # 4 above will lead to bankrruptcy

6. Most important thing in trading - no it is not system, risk management etc - it is Waiting. Learn to wait. Does not matter you took 5 or 50 trades a month, what matters, are you net positive or netgative at the month end. There is considerable wait-time between development of the edge of your trading system. If you can not wait, you will take poor quality trades, leading to randomness of point #5, that along with point #4 will ruin you.
Yes, patience part is very important which I learned from my stocks investment. Do not enter a trade for fun when there is no signal. For example I took only 4 trades in last 45 days & outcome is below from them:
1. Profit of 320 points
2. Loss of 30 points
3. Loss of 10 points
4. Profit of 550 points & it is currently holding from last 2 weeks.. For this trade I waited for one week after hit 2 SL continuously.

VJAY

Dear crude traders,
Is any one have link for IEOD data for CRUDEOILM ?If so please share ...even 2-3 month data is enough...

Tuna

Dear crude traders,
Is any one have link for IEOD data for CRUDEOILM ?If so please share ...even 2-3 month data is enough...
IEOD is what? Intraday / end of day? I have in AmiB format, can someone guide how to download in offline? I can share the same. And TJ approved site for file sharing please

Tuna

I have closed all postion in crude. Will wait for breakout, it is churning for long. In all probability distribtuion, it is not having any property of accumulatiion I am familiar with - And

I reserved all the right to be proved wrong.