Master one trick only

manishchan

Well done Biswajit !! Keep it up nd lets keep this thread alive by posting trades when we can :)
It is very painful to me that from now I can not see avny's posts/chart here....I always try to copy his style, system....however I will be waiting for his come back.....
today I traded NF up to 1.00 pm as per his style, pls guys indicate any kind of my mistake.....I am not full time day trader....I trade only when I get full day free .....I request all friends, pls, post your charts which trades are like avny's system......

Dear avny, missing your chart and explanations today :( :( :( I trade my understanding of avny's method, I make many mistakes. Here's my understanding of today's trades. I took only trades 1-3, did not take trade 4, but I think there was an entry there.

Trade 1: BOP at 3 min low
Trade 2: BOF at 3 min Low
Trade 3: BOF at 3 min high
Trade 4: I did not take this trade, but an entry was there I believe, perhaps there was an entry at Exit 1 itself, I am not sure.
Please correct any mistakes.

jetking

good trading Biswajit

here are some suggestion if you don't mind

your long trade was super.....................

next two longs were also good but as u said the Stoploss were too tight

but your 1st short trade was too late

i took the liberty to mark on your chart,point A,B and C,which in my view are the good short entry points

at point A price tried to move up but failed to cross pr candle,showingthe weakness
point B and C are self explainationry

thanks for your chart and keep posting

Biswajit Das

good trading Biswajit

here are some suggestion if you don't mind

your long trade was super.....................

next two longs were also good but as u said the Stoploss were too tight

but your 1st short trade was too late

i took the liberty to mark on your chart,point A,B and C,which in my view are the good short entry points

at point A price tried to move up but failed to cross pr candle,showingthe weakness
point B and C are self explainationry

thanks for your chart and keep posting

thanks for your nice advice and beautiful explanation......

Biswajit Das

dear worthless and biswajit,

please keep posting your charts
jetking bro, thanks for ur request.....due to my job duties I can not trade every day, I trade only when get full day times free.....u know well that this setup is only for full day scalpers.....yesterday I saw ur chart in manish bhai's thread, u have done very well....and ur style is also similar to avny....so, have same request to u also.......