Master one trick only

avny

TODAYS TRADE

1:Long above the pin bar at HTF SR line
exit haif at 10 points
put the TSL below the HTF SR line

market than went into sleep,and so did i

exit rest at pin bar

what a day to start a NEW YEAR................

avny

TODAYS TRADES

WHAT A DAY AGAIN................

just opposit to last three days

it was a rollar coaster ride today,totally unexpected
1: like yesterday again there was a pin bar at HTF SR line at 6350,indicating that price below this level are not expected,so bought above this pin bar
initially target was only 10 points but the sharp move changed that
exit all at 6400,because,not sure of furthur upmove
and it was confirmed by the sideway movement after that
2: as price moved in a channel,and earlier trend was up so took long above the bar at 2,but this time got SL hit
price clearly struggled to breach the lower range of the channel
3: took short below the line
still did not have any idea of sharp downmove,so exit half at 6350,and carry rest with TSL,
and what a trade to end the day

kiran_thiru

congrats bhai. good trade today.
bhai, you are using zerodha trader for trading. can you got any problems today that what we some traders saw.
the problem in ZT was there was delayed quotes in nifty and all. we have 10 to 50 points difference between market watch and snap quote.
snap quotes are showed real and market watch was delayed.
we faced this and chit chat in TR bhai's thread.

Last edited:

manishchan

bhai, you are using zerodha trader for trading. can you got any problems today that what we some traders saw.
the problem in ZT was there was delayed quotes in nifty and all. we have 10 to 50 points difference between market watch and snap quote.
I think anvy uses rk. But yes..ZT caused that prob today and I suffered loss coz of that. Check out zerodha thread they also acknowledged it

avny

thanks bro,

not using zerodha,since two weeks,so not aware about this problem

presently using ventura

manishchan

Anvy, I have a question. The YTC tals about fine tuning entry/exit with lower TF (1 min in this case). I have tried that but find it difficult becoz chart and sudden movement on 1 min affects decision and makes me doubt my position. Do u look at 1min for decision ? How do u handle it ?

avny

TODAYS TRADES

1: long above the pin bar at SR line of 6200
exit half at pin bar,which formed in the range of price rejection area,for rest TSL hit

2: again long as BOF,exit half at resistence area at 6240, for rest TSL hit

3: again long as BOF

4: reverse to short at 4,exit half at 10 point profit,for rest TSL hit

5: in the circle,first i was looking to go short,below the ,small green pin bar but price did not went below,so took long above point 5
exit half at 10points and carry rest with TSL till end

TODAYS TRADES

1: long above the pin bar at SR line of 6200
exit half at pin bar,which formed in the range of price rejection area,for rest TSL hit

2: again long as BOF,exit half at resistence area at 6240, for rest TSL hit

3: again long as BOF

4: reverse to short at 4,exit half at 10 point profit,for rest TSL hit

5: in the circle,first i was looking to go short,below the ,small green pin bar but price did not went below,so took long above point 5
exit half at 10points and carry rest with TSL till end

hi avny, where was your SL for trade 1. I think first pin bar was 24points? Do you look at R:R before taking a trade? thanks.

avny

hi avny, where was your SL for trade 1. I think first pin bar was 24points? Do you look at R:R before taking a trade? thanks.
DEAR Worthless,

here is my thinking:
took long above the pin bar,so if price reverses from here,it is a BOF sell,so i will reverse my position
problem is,if the very next candle,on which i took long,start going down all the way below the first candle,
in this case i use fix SL of 60% of the length of candle,which will be around 12-13 points
pin bar at SR levels are a very good sign of reversal,so if the very next bar after pin bar,retraces >50% of pin bar,it generally indicates that pin bar reversal has failed
bulls who took the price from bottom of pin bar to the top of pin bar,are no longer in control,so get out og the long and wait for fresh setup