Markets & After hours

RAAMAKANT

This caught me totally off guard!!!
worth 3 minutes of your time !!!
"Let passion be your escape"

rtsp://r3---sn-a5m7zu7r.c.youtube.com/CjYLENy73wIaLQnM6JCfFEAWmBMYESARFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBXdhdGNoYLbZm4701uSuUgw=/0/0/0/video.3gp

_Rajesh_

A banker was walking in the park one day when she noticed a large frog sitting along the side of the pond.

As she was walking by, the frog suddenly piped up and said, “Excuse me…but…ummm… would you happen to be a banker?”

The banker responded, “Why yes, I am a banker. Why do you ask?”

“Well,” says the frog, “I was a forecasting economist, and my forecasts didn’t turn out so well. The CEO I worked for put a spell on me and turned me into a frog. The spell can be broken if a banker will kiss me. Then I can return to being a forecasting economist.”

The banker paused for a moment, then reached out, picked up the frog, put him in her purse, and began walking along.

After a few minutes the frog piped up, “Hey, what are you doing? If you will just give me a kiss I can walk along on my own and you won’t have to carry me.”

The banker stopped, looked down at the frog, and said “True… but you’re worth a lot more to me as a talking frog than as a forecasting economist.”

:D

Einstein dies and goes to heaven only to be informed that his room is not yet ready. "I hope you will not mind waiting in a dormitory. We are very sorry, but it's the best we can do and you will have to share the room with others" he is told by the doorman.
Einstein says that this is no problem at all and that there is no need to make such a great fuss. So the doorman leads him to the dorm. They enter and Albert is introduced to all of the present inhabitants. "See, Here is your first room mate. He has an IQ of 180!"
"Why that's wonderful!" Says Albert. "We can discuss mathematics!"
"And here is your second room mate. His IQ is 150!"
"Why that's wonderful!" Says Albert. "We can discuss physics!"
"And here is your third room mate. His IQ is 100!"
"That Wonderful! We can discuss the latest plays at the theater!"
Just then another man moves out to capture Albert's hand and shake it. "I'm your last room mate and I'm sorry, but my IQ is only 80."
Albert smiles back at him and says, "So, where do you think interest rates are headed?"

toocool

@DSM

reading 'the power of positive thinking'
I have some issues while reading it, 1st of all I am not a Christian and the book is very entrenched in Christian way of life and Bible and it's verses.

And 2nd is that I am not religious at all in my own religion itself, I am trying to relate all things which book talks about to the power of nature and universe, which is not an easy task to do it, suppose if writer talks about God I take it as nature and universe....... Let's see whether I can read it through or not :)

DSM

Oops... sorry about that.... Dr. Norman Vincent Peal has written over a dozen books written on positive thinking, psychology and personal transformation. Does not matter if you are Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh etc. Replace specific religious God with 'Higher Power' I have read from all scriptures be it - Srimad Bhagavad Gita, Koran, Bible or any other.... Important thing is to be open - think and reflect. If you like something - if it appeals to you, take from it. If you don't, that's fine, just leave it. It's that simple..... But request you to read the full book - It is more about changing your life and your circumstances, and even if you can find 1, 2 or 3 (I am sure you will find more than a dozen) insights just write it down, and try to live by it. It is empowering.... 'The Power of Positive Thinking' was one of the first non-fiction book that I remember reading, and it totally changed how I look at and react to negative people, situations, experiences etc... will exchange some notes with you quoting from the same book.... :)

@DSM

reading 'the power of positive thinking'
I have some issues while reading it, 1st of all I am not a Christian and the book is very entrenched in Christian way of life and Bible and it's verses.

And 2nd is that I am not religious at all in my own religion itself, I am trying to relate all things which book talks about to the power of nature and universe, which is not an easy task to do it, suppose if writer talks about God I take it as nature and universe....... Let's see whether I can read it through or not :)

DSM

Time Management - Source (Mail fwd.)

A teacher places a glass jar on her table and faces her students. “This is your life,” she says. “It is yours to fill with whatever you wish.” The teacher takes a bag of rocks and carefully places them one by one in the jar until it is full. “These rocks are the big important things in your life that you will be the most proud of at the end of your days.” The teacher then scoops out several handfuls of pebbles from a second bag and lets them fall into the jar, shaking the jar slightly so the pebbles fall into and fill the space between the rocks. “These are the secondary things in your life that gives it meaning, but perhaps are not ‘your life’s work’. The teacher then takes a third bag containing sand and pours it into the jar, filling the space between the pebbles. “Finally, the sand is the little stuff that fills our days, like watching TV or playing games.”

The teacher looks out over her students and asks, “Can you see what would happen if I started with the sand or the pebbles?” If we start with the big goals of our lives, then the smaller things will move around to fill the space left over, but the reverse is not true. If we start with the sand i.e small things, then there will be no space left for pebbles or rocks i.e big and important things....

We all have the same twenty-four hours in a day, but we need to be smart and focused on how we spend them if we want to reach our dreams.

Once an Indian, an American, French man and Russian are in the aeroplane...

In the air, American put his hand outside the door and said we are flying over America..everybody shocked and asked how could u come to know by only putting ur hand outside door without watching...he replied that I touched empire state building.

After sometime..now turn comes to Russian he said Russia came and I touched kremlin..

And French man said paris came and I touched effil tower

Finally Indian turn came..after long waiting..he put his hand outside the door and very sadly said My india came...everybody asked what u tocuched..he replied nothing but I lost MY WRIST WATCH