Markets & After hours

DSM

Sell below intraday low if fine.... But will BankNifty trend down? Tomorrow is policy announcement, so one can expect pullback/volatility etc. No problem to sell below - if SL level is known...

I will sell BNF below 10930 and will add more below 10880...look like BNF will follow NF in downside

DSM

Two charts : Intraday trade (weak setup ) & 5D 10M Chart with levels.

Nifty today buy above 6,180 / Sell below 6,140

TP, it trading is not getting it exactly right. Does not matter, one has to go with the strength. If the market has broken the higher pivot buy. If it sustains and goes higher, buy more. Rational traders will freeze and not act when the market is in a momentum. But that is when one should act. Don't worry about being wrong - your trade is with the trend. SL of 10-15 points will protect you. Even if 5 of 10 trades goes against, the balance 5 trades will give you 20-40-50 points or more.

As I write, Nifty has made double bottom on 1M chart. 10M 20SMA is green. So I am already long. If Nifty reverses, I will max be stopped out at cost.

DSM

What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists...and it becomes available only when you are in that state of mind in which you know exactly what you want...and are fully determined not to quit until you get it - Alexander Graham Bell

Each life has a significance. Each soul that has come down to the earth is here for a reason. What's yours? Find out why - Paulo Coelho

DSM

Taking life's experiences....

An aging master grew tired of his apprentice’s complaints one day. One morning, he sent him to get some salt. When the apprentice returned, the master told him to mix a handful of salt in a glass of water and then drink it. “How does it taste?” the master asked. “Bitter,” said the apprentice. The master chuckled and then asked the young man to take the same handful of salt and put it in the lake. The two walked in silence to the nearby lake and once the apprentice swirled his handful of salt in the water, the old man said, “Now drink from the lake.”

As the water dripped down the young man's chin, the master asked, “How does it taste?” “Fresh,” remarked the apprentice. “Do you taste the salt?” asked the master. “No,” said the young man. At this the master sat beside this young man, and explained softly, “The pain of life is pure salt; no more, no less. The amount of pain in life remains exactly the same. However, the amount of bitterness we taste depends on the container we put the pain in. So when you are in pain, the only thing you can do is to enlarge your sense of things. Stop being a tumbler. Become a lake.”

DanPickUp

no privacy?? :mad::annoyed:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/NSA-tracked-60-million-calls-in-Spain-in-a-month-Report/articleshow/24815035.cms
wtf y is NSA spying in spain?? just for fun on the name of snowden??
hope it dosent get into bathrooms and toilets in coming years :D
Give it some times and it will happen for sure. Who thought ten years back about what is happening now. Why should there be any reason for them to even make one step back? They give a **** about what others think about them. As you know: It is all about terrorist. :lol::rofl: