Markets & After hours

We are direct provider of fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds,specifically for lease with no upfront payment, at leasing price of 6+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing, please let me know if you are interested in any of our services, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

The Leased Instruments includes: BG’s, Insurance Guarantees, MTN, (SBLC) Standby Letters of Credit and Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby loan. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.

Yours Sincerely,

Marcus Julian Dodd

FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED

Company Reg No: 07447215

[email protected]

Tel: +44-7937667444

Fax: +44-7040-902-793
Aah.............idhar v..........:D

RAAMAKANT

In 09-Sep-1890, Harland David Sanders was born just outside of Henryville, Indiana in the U.S.A. His father passed away when he was 6, and from young he had to look after his mother, younger brother and sister. Dropping out of school, he worked at various odd jobs such as a farm assistant, fireman, soldier and boat operator.
In 1955, at the age of 65, he was living on a monthly check of only $105. After paying off his debts, he was virtually broke. Not wanting to accept his fate, he decided to franchise his method of cooking chicken using a secret recipe he developed, and decided to go on the road to sell his recipe to restaurants.
For 2 years, Harland Sanders traveled America, visiting over 1000 restaurants, door to door. He would cook his chicken for the restaurant owners on the spot, and if they liked it, they would enter into an agreement with him. However, everywhere he went, he faced rejections, doors being slammed in his face, even insults and criticism. Nobody gave him a chance.
Undaunted, he persisted, and finally, at the 1009th restaurant, he met a man who was willing to adopt his idea.
By 1964, 10 years from the day he started, there were 600 restaurants selling his trademark chicken. And today, around the world, there are more than 11,000 KFC outlets in 80 countries. All because a 65 year old man never gave up on his dream.

Moral:
It’s a number game. If a 65 year old man can face more than a thousand rejections and setbacks before succeeding, then what about us?

toocool

i was in a state of repressed memories(of bad trading experiences ) until i came to see some trading experience posts by @DSM :).......why repressed ? because those were some fine but eventually very painful experiences , it hit me so hard back in 2007-08 that i didnt want to remember those .

so in late 2006 and until january 2008 i was a very new person in futures trading and as i told you before didnt had much painful experiences of the trading futures at all , and i was almost fearless , i mean it sounds good being fearless right?.....................wrong .

because in that state of fearlessness and obviously me not knowing anything about trading futures at all ,or money management , i used to have a portfolio of futures , and i dont even have a slightest of idea how i could do that what i did , newbies please pay attention .

so my favorites stock futures were ifci, tata tele(ttml) nagarjuna fertilizers , all punters stock all having lot size of minimum 7000 -10000 shares .and i started with 1 lot but since no major loss had happened so i became greedy and slowly but surely the lot sizes i was holding kept growing , with no major loss i mean that neither i was making money
nor losing it much , mainly it was quiet a fascinating thing that keep sitting in front of pc and you make some 20000-80000 rs a day , obviously lose it after sometime in 1 go or in several , that didnt matter because losing was in my mind was only a temporary thing i wasnt concentrating on that , all i was fixed upon was the days when i was making money .

so this one time due to unknown reasons ( greed actually , what else it could be) i had 2-3 lots of each of these 3 scrips ............2-3 tata tele, 2-3 nagarjuna fertilizers , 2-3 ifci probably , all in all with the capital of some 7-8 lac or so i was with fullest of stomach , even a very tiny move against me could have me wiped out of the system but i was fearless as i was not aware of the risks ................at all.

but one day markets was very good even these punters stocks were good that day and i was suddenly in one day plus ................500000 rupees (5 lac) and i was very confident and happy , so much that i didnt even think of taking profits , even my religare RM called me watching my performance , he praised me and even asked me the tips .............can you believe it ? and RM whose job was to suggest me what should client do , was asking client what should RM do................it was hilarious , it still is :)

so next day i watched market more keenly and i got another back to back good day and if i am correct i was plus 4+ lac or something on very next day , and in the evening i was so confident that again i didnt book it at all 5+4= 9 lacs or so ..............can you believe it ? i probably had doubled all my money in a few days or weeks and i didnt book a single rupee ..............iwas so confident so reckless , and i didnt know what i was doing or playing with ...............it was looking so easy that i thought i now was a market master .

2-3 days later markets opened gap down and i lost it all ................in one single go , it was a big gap down ....................i dont remember anything beyond this. but all of it is 99% true , 1 % is only what i dont remember or some numbers and facts i dont remember ,other than that it really happened .

the thing is that with so much freedom and leverage in life/markets one doesnt normally know what to do with all this freedom , how to utilize it in a very systematic/useful way ........moreover i was young @27 and didnt know the rules of the game , had i was knowing what i was doing ,i theoretically could afford beyond 1 single lot but i had some 7-9 lots ..................its unbelievable to me even now

DSM

The Science Of Deduction - By Arthur Conan Doyle, From A Study In Scarlet

I consider that a man's brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose. A fool takes in all the lumber of every sort that he comes across, so that the knowledge which might be useful to him gets crowded out, or at best is jumbled up with a lot of other things, so that he has a difficulty in laying his hands upon it.

Now the skillful workman is very careful indeed as to what he takes into his brain-attic. He will have nothing but the tools which may help him in doing his work, but of these he has a large assortment, and all in the most perfect order. It is a mistake to think that that little room has elastic walls and can distend to any extent. Depend upon it there comes a time when for every addition of knowledge you forget something that you knew before. It is of the highest importance, therefore, not to have useless facts elbowing out the useful ones.

All sorts of lumber = Multiple indicators that clog up the chart and blur our thinking? :(

DSM

Great post! Wonderful to read.... Have a smaller experience in terms of MTM. I was new to candlestick patterns, and basis that, bought Bharti Airtel 5 lots. After 15 minutes odd, the position was up 40K, but I was relying on candlestick patterns for it to go much higher. Gave away more than 50% of the gains then.... and booked profit of 18K. Lesson learnt in that and many other trades - Book profits and trail SL closely especially if it is an intraday trade.

but one day markets was very good even these punters stocks were good that day and i was suddenly in one day plus ................500000 rupees (5 lac) and i was very confident and happy , so much that i didnt even think of taking profits , even my religare RM called me watching my performance , he praised me and even asked me the tips .............can you believe it ? and RM whose job was to suggest me what should client do , was asking client what should RM do................it was hilarious , it still is :)

so next day i watched market more keenly and i got another back to back good day and if i am correct i was plus 4+ lac or something on very next day , and in the evening i was so confident that again i didnt book it at all 5+4= 9 lacs or so ..............

DSM

Formulas for different pivots :

Camarilla Pivot Point
Resistance4 = C + ((H-L) x 1.5000)
Resistance3 = C + ((H-L) x 1.2500)
Resistance2 = C + ((H-L) x 1.1666)
Resistance1 = C + ((H-L) x 1.0833)
Pivot Point = (H + L + C) / 3
Support = C - ((H-L) x 1.0833)
Support = C - ((H-L) x 1.1666)
Support = C - ((H-L) x 1.2500)
Support = C - ((H-L) x 1.5000)

Woodie Pivot Point
Resistance2 = Pivot Point + High - Low
Resistance1 = (2 X Pivot Point) - Low
Pivot Point = (High + Low + 2Close) / 4
Support1 = (2 X PP) - High
Support2 = PP - High + Low

Fibonacci Pivot Point
Resistance3 = PP + ((High - Low) x 1.000)
Resistance2 = PP + ((High - Low) x .618)
Resistance1 = PP + ((High - Low) x .382)
Pivot Point = (High + Low + Close) / 3
Support = PP - ((High - Low) x .382)
Support = PP - ((High - Low) x .618)
Support = PP - ((High - Low) x 1.000)

Pivots (Source : Investopedia/others)

Pivot Points are an efficient method of predicting support and resistance areas for the trading day, using the high/low and close of the previous day. It is one of the few strategies that project support and resistance areas.

Calculation of Pivot Points

• A technical analysis indicator used to determine the overall trend of the market.
• The pivot point itself is simply the average of the high, low and closing prices from the previous trading day.
• On the subsequent day, trading above the pivot point is thought to indicate ongoing bullish sentiment, while trading below the pivot point indicates bearish sentiment.
• In a pivot point analysis, the first support and resistance levels are calculated by using the width of the trading range between the pivot point and either the high or low prices of the previous day. The second support and resistance levels are calculated using the full width between the high and low prices of the previous day.

Central Pivot Point (P) = (High of previous day + Low of previous day + Close of previous day) / 3

First Resistance (R1) = (2*P) - Low
First Support (S1) = (2*P) - High
Second Resistance (R2) = P + (R1-S1)
Second Support (S2) = P - (R1- S1)

Types of Pivot Points
• Pivot Points
• Camarilla Pivot Point
• Fibonacci Pivot Point
• Woodie Pivot Point

(More on these later)

DSM

Dish TV, after a strong uptrend, is touching the 20 SMA after moving down -2.50% today. Tomorrow is the results. Buying up on CE's seems worth a risk. It's either 0 or 100% gain tomorrow. Let's see.