Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
We can have a separate section in which if a thread is started, all can see the thread but posting rights are decided by thread owner. This way all can see the posts but no one can post any nonsense or fight in the thread. We announced this facility sometime back but just 1 thread got opened and that also closed down.

TJ is a public forum. It is very easy to blame moderators but Mods cannot take action on someone just because he asks questions. If there is foul language, personal attacks, we ban a person but the person shamelessly opens another ID and comes back and the thread members feel amused and give a grand welcome as if he is a hero.Same guys who blame mods for not taking action will shout that Mods take arbitrary action. There are cases who resurfaced after a ban and we had to block their posting facility for avoiding further hate posts.These idiots think that they are war heroes of some kind.

The members should be matured enough to say the trouble maker to shut up. But they watch fun, even encourage such activities. Many come to the forum for engaging in arguments, make fun of others, for tips...and learning anything is not on their agenda. That is because most are loosers and they have lost any hope of making money from the markets by trading. If a person is making money, he wont have time/interest in such unproductive activities.

I agree that the quality of threads also is deteriorating. Here too many tipsters who have opened their threads under the guise of journals. They are here to solicit customers for their calls business.But if members dont support them , they will go away...but our members support free tips, which later on become paid service invitations by contacting by pms.

Smart_trade

We can have a separate section in which if a thread is started, all can see the thread but posting rights are decided by thread owner. This way all can see the posts but no one can post any nonsense or fight in the thread. We announced this facility sometime back but just 1 thread got opened and that also closed down.
That's a great idea. I don't remember when such a facility was started, but give the thread starter the moderating rights over his thread, confine this to a separate sub-forum, and we may be able to retain guys like DanPickup, Manish Damani etc. Heck, if we had this, we wouldn't have lost ashwani chadda.

DSM

EagleOne, You seem to know more about Manishbhai, what I know is he is truly a gentleman and a wise trader, and I have high regards for him as an individual as well as a professional.

Though you nail it when you say where were the people who remained silent and now want MD back? My thinking is a bit different. I gave him what I thought was the personal advise that I could - to stop posting in his thread you see one can hit back at the dectrator, but do you want to GO DOWN to his level? A gentleman should not fight or argue with a pig, for only he will dirty himself. In this respect, its better to understand the ways of the world., because some people have so much negativity and bad aura about them, they will not just WASTE YOUR TIME and EMOTIONAL ENERGY, they which will take away the focus from trading.

In my pursuit of life, trading, learning and happiness, I look for inspiration. One thing that all successful people have taught me is to answer the critics by our work and success. To answer them by words is only to add oxygen to the fire and to egg them on more. As you rightly said, they are losers, in trading, attitude, beliefs and in life. Why indulge and interact with this crowd? Believe me, over time, they will make you feel like one. This is my personal thinking.

Live inspired.

Copied below a story I read and very much follow, and it guides my approach to critics :

One day I hopped in a taxi and we took off for the airport. We were driving in the right lane when suddenly a black car jumped out of a parking space right in front of us. My taxi driver slammed on his brakes, skidded, and missed the other car by just inches! The driver of the other car whipped his head around and started yelling at us. My taxi driver just smiled and waved at the guy. And I mean, he was really friendly. So I asked, Why did you just do that?
This guy almost ruined your car and sent us to the hospital!

This is when my taxi driver taught me what I now call, The Law of the Garbage Truck.

He explained that many people are like garbage trucks. They run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment. As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it, and sometimes theyll dump it on you. Dont take it personally. Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on. Dont take their garbage and spread it to other people at work, at home, or on the streets.

The bottom line is that successful people do not let garbage trucks take over their day. Lifes too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, soLove the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who dont. Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it!

Have a blessed, garbage-free day - D.J. Pollay

I agree, DSM. However, it must be pointed out that it is not mods' fault. it is ours who remain silent or civilized in the face of unruly behaviour. Credit rather must go to TJ admin for being invisible and letting things run democratically. We are not kids, but grown ups and in a very dangerous business that can make or break a life in seconds!
By the way, all those guys who are now posting for manish to stay, where were they when that gentleman was defending himself from rabid stray dogs all alone? Nobody wrote a single stern word or rallied together and did something tit for tat? Only polite words that so and so shouldn't do such things...
I was not here otherwise I would have made their life hell, and made them spend sleepless nights with hurt feelings the way they did to manish. Only for last few days I have been going through his thread. On not a single page this gentleman said anything that should have provoked these mutts!

Let me tell you a bare truth. All these idiots are basically total losers both in trading and life who have made their life time mission to become resident TJ rats, and eat sleep sh!t and pee in its threads. Otherwise how come they could be so insensitive to the fact that a man who lost his family, his money, his peace of mind due to trading once, and who gathered up whatever strength he was left with and bounced back- and now not only doing fine but also selflessly helping others so that they don't have to go through hell like him?

People like Manish deserve our admiration, not ridicule.

That's a great idea. I don't remember when such a facility was started, but give the thread starter the moderating rights over his thread, confine this to a separate sub-forum, and we may be able to retain guys like DanPickup, Manish Damani etc. Heck, if we had this, we wouldn't have lost ashwani chadda.
We have that facility for last 2 years. We can check up if the same is operational now, if not that can be enabled.

ST

Thanz to everybody for support. I dont stand to such great words all you bro has said. I was not suppose to continue as committed that I am leaving this place forever. I am writing this to thanz all those people who atleast given me such respect and understand me. But if I continue here its against my self respect. Because my intention is not to cheat any body. For survival every body needs money. And I am also working for mhy client but I never solicit any body that come and I will do this and that. I never said guaranteed anything to them. And I dont need any client from here and I am happy for whom I am working. Because I knew one thing if I serve one client properly I can make him and me both rich if I have potential. So I dont expect anything from here. Many TJ members connected with me in yahoo and I am sharing my views to them without a single pie because I can understand the pain of loosing. Friends earning money with hard work is not sin but cheating somone is sin. If I am sharing profit with my clients then also bear extraordinary losses which is beyond my agreemnet to them. I dont need to give proof to anyone. The persons for whom I am working I am trading by my hand in his account. And never takes money. But I never use TJ forum for clients. I always share charts and reasoning for my trades. But now enough I have left on this thread if some body like my strategies he can go through 1st page. I never started with the intentions of call giving because no body can labor for free. What I have given as call that was only sharing knowledge about psychology of a full time trader and I wanted all to learn rather then depending on others. I wanted negativity for market will remove from people minds. Because in real life as a trader even though now successfully doing faced lots of humiliation from friends, family every one. People take advantage when they need advice and the same known humiliates on another occasion. So I left all of them. MY focus is only trading and making money for me and my existing clients. I am not enemy of any one but I dont tolerate fake allegations. Because due to my honesty and self respect I have seen lots of bad time and never begged in front of any body for money. And I am proud of that. The person who is saying me mindless bla bla....I have also taught him many things without any selfish motive and he started thread after seeing the response from all you brothers so that he can cover loss of rs 20 lakhs by fooling people. Bro any body need help I am always there. Because when I started this business no body there to teach me how to trade.I never know why shares are moving and how this market works. I was never supported by family from my childhood. But now by god grace I have my own world of trading. I know I dont complete crorepatis right now but today I am giving you words all you people will remember me that there was someone who has done it. Thanz as words are words so I have to go now. Because I dont want to be like that person who was thrown out of some place with disrespect and again changing identify come back. I was Manish Damani and I am and I will be. I salute all you people for support. I felt TJ members as my family as I have no one in my real world. My Saturday and Sunday passed well due to this place. But any ways. All is part of life I better concentrate people who trust me. I have no harsh feeling for anyone. When ever some body need help I will always with them. I have joined another forum for this where I can get respect and no such things happens. I am sorry to all to whom in any manner I have hurted. Jo bhi kaha suna bhai log maf karna. If I dont respond once to all then it is a sign of arrogancy. So in all of urs respect I put my truth. I earlier also disclosed you can check each and every thread. Bec mostly I met here people using 15000-20000-50000 like that. And I work for the people above rs 5 lakhs and that is only 1-2 not more than that. And that much people I have. So hope people can understand what my intention was. ANd I request people connected to me at yahoo atleast show there pm and my pm that have I ever tell them to communicate me and or pay me. Some people offered me but what was reply to them ask those people if they like to share. My final alwida and after that I will not post here. Thank you very much:):thumb::D

We have that facility for last 2 years. We can check up if the same is operational now, if not that can be enabled.

ST
Fine. The members will take some time to make use of that facility. But once they get used to it, they can request the moderator to shift their thread to that forum. e.g. Danpickup may start his thread in the "Options" section, but if he feels that the participation is detrimental to the thread and wants control over it, then he can request the moderators to shift the thread to the special forum.

Of course, new members can post their ideas, but the thread starter will have the right to moderate that thread.

EagleOne

EagleOne, You seem to know more about Manishbhai, what I know is he is truly a gentleman and a wise trader, and I have high regards for him as an individual as well as a professional.

Though you nail it when you say where were the people who remained silent and now want MD back? My thinking is a bit different. I gave him what I thought was the personal advise that I could - to stop posting in his thread you see one can hit back at the dectrator, but do you want to GO DOWN to his level? A gentleman should not fight or argue with a pig, for only he will dirty himself. In this respect, its better to understand the ways of the world., because some people have so much negativity and bad aura about them, they will not just WASTE YOUR TIME and EMOTIONAL ENERGY, they which will take away the focus from trading.

In my pursuit of life, trading, learning and happiness, I look for inspiration. One thing that all successful people have taught me is to answer the critics by our work and success. To answer them by words is only to add oxygen to the fire and to egg them on more. As you rightly said, they are losers, in trading, attitude, beliefs and in life. Why indulge and interact with this crowd? Believe me, over time, they will make you feel like one. This is my personal thinking.

Live inspired.

Copied below a story I read and very much follow, and it guides my approach to critics :

One day I hopped in a taxi and we took off for the airport. We were driving in the right lane when suddenly a black car jumped out of a parking space right in front of us. My taxi driver slammed on his brakes, skidded, and missed the other car by just inches! The driver of the other car whipped his head around and started yelling at us. My taxi driver just smiled and waved at the guy. And I mean, he was really friendly. So I asked, Why did you just do that?
This guy almost ruined your car and sent us to the hospital!

This is when my taxi driver taught me what I now call, The Law of the Garbage Truck.

He explained that many people are like garbage trucks. They run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment. As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it, and sometimes theyll dump it on you. Dont take it personally. Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on. Dont take their garbage and spread it to other people at work, at home, or on the streets.

The bottom line is that successful people do not let garbage trucks take over their day. Lifes too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, soLove the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who dont. Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it!

Have a blessed, garbage-free day - D.J. Pollay
Yeah you may be right. But sometimes you have to stand your ground when the garbage truck driver is not leaving you alone and is adamant to dump it all on your head. Last night I was reading this thread (now deleted) in which a guy called mastertrader was being hackled without any rhyme and reason. He tried to be polite but then he had had enough, and gave back such a beating with full volley of abuses that I am sure would have really stunned the other party. Of course he ran the risk to get banned, so what? Is being TJ member more important than one's dignity? I don't think so. Although I don't condone such abusive language in a public forum but then what the heck, I salute that guy who stood his ground and kicked in their b*lls!

EagleOne

Thanz to everybody for support. I dont stand to such great words all you bro has said. I was not suppose to continue as committed that I am leaving this place forever. I am writing this to thanz all those people who atleast given me such respect and understand me. But if I continue here its against my self respect. Because my intention is not to cheat any body. For survival every body needs money. And I am also working for mhy client but I never solicit any body that come and I will do this and that. I never said guaranteed anything to them. And I dont need any client from here and I am happy for whom I am working. Because I knew one thing if I serve one client properly I can make him and me both rich if I have potential. So I dont expect anything from here. Many TJ members connected with me in yahoo and I am sharing my views to them without a single pie because I can understand the pain of loosing. Friends earning money with hard work is not sin but cheating somone is sin. If I am sharing profit with my clients then also bear extraordinary losses which is beyond my agreemnet to them. I dont need to give proof to anyone. The persons for whom I am working I am trading by my hand in his account. And never takes money. But I never use TJ forum for clients. I always share charts and reasoning for my trades. But now enough I have left on this thread if some body like my strategies he can go through 1st page. I never started with the intentions of call giving because no body can labor for free. What I have given as call that was only sharing knowledge about psychology of a full time trader and I wanted all to learn rather then depending on others. I wanted negativity for market will remove from people minds. Because in real life as a trader even though now successfully doing faced lots of humiliation from friends, family every one. People take advantage when they need advice and the same known humiliates on another occasion. So I left all of them. MY focus is only trading and making money for me and my existing clients. I am not enemy of any one but I dont tolerate fake allegations. Because due to my honesty and self respect I have seen lots of bad time and never begged in front of any body for money. And I am proud of that. The person who is saying me mindless bla bla....I have also taught him many things without any selfish motive and he started thread after seeing the response from all you brothers so that he can cover loss of rs 20 lakhs by fooling people. Bro any body need help I am always there. Because when I started this business no body there to teach me how to trade.I never know why shares are moving and how this market works. I was never supported by family from my childhood. But now by god grace I have my own world of trading. I know I dont complete crorepatis right now but today I am giving you words all you people will remember me that there was someone who has done it. Thanz as words are words so I have to go now. Because I dont want to be like that person who was thrown out of some place with disrespect and again changing identify come back. I was Manish Damani and I am and I will be. I salute all you people for support. I felt TJ members as my family as I have no one in my real world. My Saturday and Sunday passed well due to this place. But any ways. All is part of life I better concentrate people who trust me. I have no harsh feeling for anyone. When ever some body need help I will always with them. I have joined another forum for this where I can get respect and no such things happens. I am sorry to all to whom in any manner I have hurted. Jo bhi kaha suna bhai log maf karna. If I dont respond once to all then it is a sign of arrogancy. So in all of urs respect I put my truth. I earlier also disclosed you can check each and every thread. Bec mostly I met here people using 15000-20000-50000 like that. And I work for the people above rs 5 lakhs and that is only 1-2 not more than that. And that much people I have. So hope people can understand what my intention was. ANd I request people connected to me at yahoo atleast show there pm and my pm that have I ever tell them to communicate me and or pay me. Some people offered me but what was reply to them ask those people if they like to share. My final alwida and after that I will not post here. Thank you very much:):thumb::D
Stay here manish. Don't you worry about the hecklers. I will make their life hell if they tried to play their dirty tricks here. Saale aisi sunege mere se ki chaar din neend nahin aaye gi unko! ;)
Besides, ST bhai just said that he would give limited moderator rights to the thread owners. So stay and be a man.