Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters

DSM

Which GENUINE member of TJ would not like to hear the wise and experienced words of Manish Damani.?

The regrettable thing on the forum is that there are some ignorant, ego driven idiots who resort to PERSONAL ATTACKS and will not listen to rational argument. For them their opinion if final - why? because they say so! Facts and logic be dammed. This will stop respected and experience members at the receiving end from posting.

I don't comprehend why the forum moderators condone such personal attacks which only lowers the level of discussion and caliber of the forum? There should be some policy in place where there is a healthy debate - it does not matter if anybody opposes an argument - it should be done with reason and without resorting to below the belt attacks.

I was involved in a heated argument about a newbie who did not know what he was talking about. The mods intervened and deleted some post, but left abusive ones on! Later, they deleted the thread itself. Why? Because of one idiot who spoiled it for everybody. Did the mods warn him? Did they say anything about not posting personal attacks.? I doubt. Hence, it was in this regard I asked MD to stop posting, as I felt that it was not in his own personal interest. Why post for the benefit of members and then be abused?

Not sure if this post will reach the moderators, admin or owners of TJ, but I hope it does for the benefit of the forum and community members. Else TJ will become a place for allegations, abuse, slander, insinuation.

Here's something to think about : How many post are being made about systems, psychology, risk management etc.? where members can learn? There are 100's of amateurish trading diaries. The most popular thread it seems is about cartoons. This speaks of the level of posting and debates and ultimately about the forum itself.

To be frank, I lose in market, everyone lose something sometime, but couples of losses are which almost broke you. Your this message is one of them. Sorry that few peoples do this now and then.

Let me make you sure that these peoples are those tips providers for money. They do this to stop you from posting so that they can cheat peoples.

Leaving is not solution. Give as always and one day they will vanished. Don't know whether you will read it or not but somehow if you have read it then think again and come back

If you thank this post that means you are supporting my words. So lets see how many like to have damani back

johnny

DSM

On many international forums, the thread creator has the right to request the moderator to ban a user from the thread if he finds the same to be detracting from the thread.

As stated before, there is no place on the forum to abuse anybody and give bad words etc. if one does not agree with another's opinion or view.

I hope TJ owner/Admin. enable this feature on the forum so that a thread creator and his follower can move on without the detractors.

I will request Manishji to visit this thread once to see how many people miss him.
Let us see.

EagleOne

@Manish
Bhai, it is sad that you decided to leave. I liked your trades, and also you as a person. But I respect your decision. There is no doubt TJ is no longer what it used to be a few years back. There were some good intelligent members with whom it was fun to argue and debate. But having argument and difference of opinion is one thing, but the way so many idiots have mushroomed here over the time, posting sh** on every thread it is best that a good man like you should leave and save time and energy. You know, many times I write something in a flow of thought which could be very helpful to others but then after a while I delete it, thinking what is the point throwing pearls before proverbial dogs. So I come here just to chat and have some fun with whatever few good people left. I suggest you do the same. Come on TJ when you have nothing better to do. Have some fun, read a bit and get out. But still, it is really sad to see all those good, caring, intelligent people are leaving one by one. Soon there will be just trash left. And there is no fun talking to trash, is it?
You take care, my friend. And be happy.

DSM

Well said EagleOne,

Mods, Admin do take a note - A good and a respectable thread owner is compelled to leave the forum due to lackadaisical approach of mods. in its running. Question to ask is - what's rules have evolved since the forum's creation to encourage quality threads and posting.? Personally, I doubt very much. Forgetting the past, what can be done to elevate and encourage quality and intelligent posting.? One step would be for a thread creator to stop being personally attacked. He should be able report to admin. to have a member warned and be barred from the thread - (a detractor stooping to personal attack) leaving the mind and time free for posting.

While the members of TJ would have increased over time, many a wise old timers would have left - as most of the post as I commented before seems to be only of 100's of amuterish trading dairies.

I too feel TJ forum is for timepass only and not for learning, growing or evolving in forum by exchange of ideas. It's come to being in a place, whiling away time in between trades, when there is nothing better to do. Something for owners and admin to ponder - to let the forum come to rot or be the place to be for all aspiring and experienced traders.

@Manish
Bhai, it is sad that you decided to leave. I liked your trades, and also you as a person. But I respect your decision. There is no doubt TJ is no longer what it used to be a few years back. There were some good intelligent members with whom it was fun to argue and debate. But having argument and difference of opinion is one thing, but the way so many idiots have mushroomed here over the time, posting sh** on every thread it is best that a good man like you should leave and save time and energy. You know, many times I write something in a flow of thought which could be very helpful to others but then after a while I delete it, thinking what is the point throwing pearls before proverbial dogs. So I come here just to chat and have some fun with whatever few good people left. I suggest you do the same. Come on TJ when you have nothing better to do. Have some fun, read a bit and get out. But still, it is really sad to see all those good, caring, intelligent people are leaving one by one. Soon there will be just trash left. And there is no fun talking to trash, is it?
You take care, my friend. And be happy.

Arey manish bhai sabko chado.... Aap toh mast kaam kar rahe ho lage raho...

Join my thread waha kisiko paar nahi marne deta mein...

Apko koi pareshan kar raha hai toh btao... Ek toh bhalai karo upar se logo ke criticism... as if PAID ADVISORY ho apan...

Ye dunia humse jalti hai , jab kismat apni chalti hai...

WARM REGARDS

THE PREDICTOR

EagleOne

Well said EagleOne,

Mods, Admin do take a note - A good and a respectable thread owner is compelled to leave the forum due to lackadaisical approach of mods. in its running. Question to ask is - what's rules have evolved since the forum's creation to encourage quality threads and posting.? Personally, I doubt very much. Forgetting the past, what can be done to elevate and encourage quality and intelligent posting.? One step would be for a thread creator to stop being personally attacked. He should be able report to admin. to have a member warned and be barred from the thread - (a detractor stooping to personal attack) leaving the mind and time free for posting.

While the members of TJ would have increased over time, many a wise old timers would have left - as most of the post as I commented before seems to be only of 100's of amuterish trading dairies.

I too feel TJ forum is for timepass only and not for learning, growing or evolving in forum by exchange of ideas. It's come to being in a place, whiling away time in between trades, when there is nothing better to do. Something for owners and admin to ponder - to let the forum come to rot or be the place to be for all aspiring and experienced traders.
I agree, DSM. However, it must be pointed out that it is not mods' fault. it is ours who remain silent or civilized in the face of unruly behaviour. Credit rather must go to TJ admin for being invisible and letting things run democratically. We are not kids, but grown ups and in a very dangerous business that can make or break a life in seconds!
By the way, all those guys who are now posting for manish to stay, where were they when that gentleman was defending himself from rabid stray dogs all alone? Nobody wrote a single stern word or rallied together and did something tit for tat? Only polite words that so and so shouldn't do such things...
I was not here otherwise I would have made their life hell, and made them spend sleepless nights with hurt feelings the way they did to manish. Only for last few days I have been going through his thread. On not a single page this gentleman said anything that should have provoked these mutts!

Let me tell you a bare truth. All these idiots are basically total losers both in trading and life who have made their life time mission to become resident TJ rats, and eat sleep sh!t and pee in its threads. Otherwise how come they could be so insensitive to the fact that a man who lost his family, his money, his peace of mind due to trading once, and who gathered up whatever strength he was left with and bounced back- and now not only doing fine but also selflessly helping others so that they don't have to go through hell like him?

People like Manish deserve our admiration, not ridicule.

It is really sad that you took this decision. I know some frustrated members keep on disturbing nice people saw many leaving TJ Czar sunil Atma etc

Bro gave you advice given to me by my Guru Praveen Taneja that answer only question you need fit for your standard for others Jai Mata Di

I know Its Hard but if possible try to be here for the benefit of newbies who are vulnarable in the hand of guys who want no good person here Jai Ram Ji KI