Manipulation on crude Oil

A type of manipulation that we have seen during yesterdays trading hours.
Crude rate was 4503. Buyers were around 1500 and sellers very near to that.
Suddenly we saw Buyers rising to 5000 and sellers unchanged.

In the next 20 minutes or so Crude fell 40 points followed by another 65 in subseq. hours. This is nothing but manipulation to attract small traders.

Why cant Exchange monitor this kind of manipulations in the market.

What is the solution to stop this and save small traders investment.:confused:

jagankris

This has nothing to do with the manipulation.
Crude oil price is not governed by the trading volume of crude in MCX.
It is driven by the international price.
Why traders(or small traders) follow buyer - seller count instead of following the charts ?

My Point is - Manipulation or taking out stop losses by the market makers cannot be avoided.
Instead of blaming the brokers,market makers,market conditions or smart money.Just take responsibility and try to focus on the trading.

Sunny1

I agree with jagankris...

btw Everything is manipulated in this world....but you are only bothering particularly about this one because you yourself are loosing something...

ashwani chadha

A type of manipulation that we have seen during yesterdays trading hours.
Crude rate was 4503. Buyers were around 1500 and sellers very near to that.
Suddenly we saw Buyers rising to 5000 and sellers unchanged.

In the next 20 minutes or so Crude fell 40 points followed by another 65 in subseq. hours. This is nothing but manipulation to attract small traders.

Why cant Exchange monitor this kind of manipulations in the market.

What is the solution to stop this and save small traders investment.:confused:
if you have any such problem ask to me at my thread (how much money you expect from commodity market in metal section)it looks like manipulation, but basically if you have seen weather they are swing long or swing short you should have saved your self , i was also confused,so waited for time & then was save & ultimately i saw they were swing short,to day same case was there but to day they were swing long ,so you would have earned 8000/-app ,if you closed before they are swing short thanks

ashwani chadha

This has nothing to do with the manipulation.
Crude oil price is not governed by the trading volume of crude in MCX.
It is driven by the international price.
Why traders(or small traders) follow buyer - seller count instead of following the charts ?

My Point is - Manipulation or taking out stop losses by the market makers cannot be avoided.
Instead of blaming the brokers,market makers,market conditions or smart money.Just take responsibility and try to focus on the trading.
you are write .it was not manipulation, but just mis reading of chart , rest things you can not control, at the same bet ,i was also confused but by giving some time , I SAVED MY SELF THANKS

I agree with jagankris...

btw Everything is manipulated in this world....but you are only bothering particularly about this one because you yourself are loosing something...

This is not about me losing anything here.... I am just trying to give awareness to people , what I saw last day...More over I am following charts and not depending on Buyer seller ratio... :thumb: