Low Risk Options Trading Strategy - Option Spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i might be jumping wrong guns here , but if you need to profit from short positions you can sell future ..

Now the issue is with hedge ratios as future will be in lots for e.g. 1000 but you just need to short say 385 stocks , there might be be some brokers who could be willing to do stock lending by charging some premium .

If anyone happens to know such broker kindly share it ..

Cheers
hi..

if investment is not an issue , u can acheive the same by buying 615 shares in the cash mkt. and selling one lot in futures.

regards

Anurag

The biggest issues on NSE are Liquidity + Hedge Ratios, having said that there is still lots of money to be made using options ;)

As NIFTY F&O is pretty liquid and ATM calls are picking up volumes atleast for nifty stocks ,

while taking spreads deep OTM /ITM calls use proper judgement on fair value or they might be just indicators of some big market movement

blackberry

Sorry for interruption.I am new to option trading.Please any one explain
what is ITM ATM OTM for call and put trade.Which strike price to choose and why?

AW10 sir,your posts are treasure for newbie like me.Great work sir.After reading some pages I am confused.Now I am paused for some days.

D

darkstar

i wanna know , can any one tell me.Is future is more liquid or nse cash ? ex sesa goa is listed in future . 1 lot of sesa goa is 1500 shrs if some one wanna 3,4 lots or more for intra-day which one is more liquidity nse cash or future . which one of you prefer for intraday trade for huge some of trading.
thanks .
this question is for all senior member

Status
Not open for further replies.