Low price script to watch

Hello friends,
To add to this listsome low price shares in demand are

Llyod steel, 18
Essar oil.35
Kitply Industries,11
coventry coil-12
Sarda plywood,-22

The shares are to be watched and their qurtly results to be seen before you plunge.
Urs Nks,
www Nksagar.com

Herllo sabir

Ur asking low price and cosmo is mid cap ,it has just taken a leap of 10 -20 u must watc its qtrly results and EPS for full year,then make up ur mind.
ursnks
Nksagar

sh50

It is always a pleasure to read your posts Nksagar. I am keen to know one thing. I know people who treat midcaps and other unknown companies like the plague and I also know people who highly profit from it. How does one know the companies like Sarda Plywood and conventry coil do not turn out to be frauds. I am not doubting so pls don't misunderstand. Balance sheet figures can be cooked so how does one figure out a genuine company. Even Warren buffet's success lay in spotting value at the right price but then he was directly in touch with the management. I am just asking out of curiosity.

Recently, a CNBC spreker told me that unless you the management well, you should be careful. They are like "Barsati Medak" ; they can make you or break you. How do you separate the wheat from the chaff?

Hello Sh50,

It nice to be with ur thoughts,u have asked a question and also answered warren success.When the managment of the company trades directly or indirectlyscript runs fastto which we cal polarising trading,inside trading ,short and more prtofit come from this trade . But I am not propogating to investors to enter. This phenomenon is reflected partialy in most of scripts. The company in red is acrued more if managment is good, company in black again garnered as it shall produce further good results and when in green u will find shares more than its value. Three year before all steel shares were at 0.50 to 1 rupees Ispat,JVSL,LS,SAIL at 5.
But for specific company I just said there is volume ,only benfit of volume enter& exit,for persons may not invest more than 1000.00-5000.00.
From my perspective shares be should traded so that v can take out our intial investment.
With regards,Welcome all ur queries,
Ursnks,
Nksagar :)

Hello shubidin,

I am not keeping much track of blowplast, VIP swings between 40 to 80. Enter when u see the results of the company.Try to enter at lower level once u know swings min and max.
Urs
Nksagar

Hello Friends
Another low price share in demand is Sah Petro.
It is trading at Rs. 26.00 now. My target is Rs 32/- ++
Any Advice if I should hold this script.
What about Pentamedia? How will this script progress. Currently it is traded at Rs.8.95
Regards
Suja

hello friends,

Regards to NKsagarji and all of you. Subhadin I would like to share my views on Blow Plast. Blow plast is now a market leader in Office modular furniture . Aparna piramil the MD of the company has excellent expantion plans for the company. Recently they had a tie - up with an international brand for their modular furniture. besides this they are having their own factory in Nagpur. So personally I feel very positive abour Blow Plast.
It'll take me some time but I can provide you with the facts and figures if you want since i am in the same trade.

Regards,

Ktrehan
Regards