lost share certificates


Active Member
hi everybody.. i had a few physical certificates of few stocks. which i some how lost. i contacted the concerned registrars, they are asking police complaint copy... advt. in news-papers, etc... do all these need to be done???

cant it be settled with just i-bond???


Similar threads