i bond

  1. K

    lost share certificates

    hi everybody.. i had a few physical certificates of few stocks. which i some how lost. i contacted the concerned registrars, they are asking police complaint copy... advt. in news-papers, etc... do all these need to be done??? cant it be settled with just i-bond??? krishna.