Looking for Commodities DataFeeds!!

Hello,
Can you send me the software you are talking about. I want to get real time data of NCDEX.

Thanks in advance
Raminder said:
we currently cannot offer u a solution for the MCX but if you have an installed NCDEX vsat or you are on the NCDEX network we can send you the software so that u can check it

regds
raminder

You can also subscribe to Falcon6 for commodities. Currently, they offer data ONLY for MCX. However, there are plans to launch NCDEX service soon. Their website is www.reliable.co.in

The product has real time charting, market action and lot's of other useful features.

It's very reasonable also.

Hi All,

I'm looking to start trading commodities, but I don't have a dependable intraday datafeed as yet. I don't fancy checking the NCDEX or MCX websites, as these tend to be a little slow when it comes to the crunch. Does anyone have any idea how I can get a dependable datafeed?

I'm surprised that no major broker has a product out yet, to provide electronic trading in commodity futures (something like PowerIndiaBulls or ShareKhan's speedtrade)... that would really be very convenient.

best,
hello,you can try www.soubhagya.biz i take from them and very high speed data and metastock compatible

Hi,

Sait capital offer charting package whose special paid acess offer spot gold , silver , crude oil NYMEX and many forex products including USDINR and some excellent trading systems to trade . AS mcx and ncdex is copy cat mkt to international mkt in bullion and crude i prefer to follow international mkt and to apply its signals to mcx and local mkts

http://www.saitcapital.com/charting.htm

Its demo charting system is offer without mechnical and autotrading systems . And dont include real time AFX news , crudeoil amd USDINR datafeed in demo ver . Hope it helps . Its one of best charting engine i ever tried
Hello,

I have few doubts:

http://www.saitcapital.com/charting.htm is inaccessable.

- Can you please tell me if the Commodity market in India is 24 hour market?

- Which international exchange does MCX and NCDEX immitate?

- Does the commodity opens up in gap sometime?

- Can anyone please refer me cheap EOD data for commodity?

Thanks,

Though this is not applicable to Indian Commodities exchange and for products such as Urad, the prices of crude, gold , silver , soybeans and other popularly traded commodities are more or less same across the world ( or at least have a high correlation) and traders with longer time frames such as weeks would find this testing software extremely useful.

This is a software company founded by one of the original turtles ( Curtis Faith ) to develop and back test trading systems including commodities and Forex.

It is somewhat expensive ( one time fees of 2000 to 3000$ + monthly data feed price) , but as they say, you get what you pay for.

http://www.tradingblox.com/tradingblox/editionmatrix.htm

Adding this as well:
Trading commodities in the international markets is easy with InteractiveBrokers, you can choose to trade in a liquid commodities exchange and will actually end up paying less in commissions and slippages. There are mini contracts available for Crude, Gold, Soybeans , Corn etc as well.

Last edited: