Looking for Commodities DataFeeds!!

#1
Hi All,

I'm looking to start trading commodities, but I don't have a dependable intraday datafeed as yet. I don't fancy checking the NCDEX or MCX websites, as these tend to be a little slow when it comes to the crunch. Does anyone have any idea how I can get a dependable datafeed?

I'm surprised that no major broker has a product out yet, to provide electronic trading in commodity futures (something like PowerIndiaBulls or ShareKhan's speedtrade)... that would really be very convenient.


best,
 
#2
zeta7 said:
Hi All,

I'm looking to start trading commodities, but I don't have a dependable intraday datafeed as yet. I don't fancy checking the NCDEX or MCX websites, as these tend to be a little slow when it comes to the crunch. Does anyone have any idea how I can get a dependable datafeed?

I'm surprised that no major broker has a product out yet, to provide electronic trading in commodity futures (something like PowerIndiaBulls or ShareKhan's speedtrade)... that would really be very convenient.


best,
if you are trading thru the ncdex then i have asolution for realtime streaming data for metastock
 
#3
Raminder said:
if you are trading thru the ncdex then i have asolution for realtime streaming data for metastock
Dear Mr. Raminder,

Can you please let me know the way to get the real data feed that we get from MCX and NCDEX into metastock?
I am a direct TCM member in MCX.
Thank you,
Best regards,
Vijaybhalaji AP
 
#4
zeta7 said:
Hi All,

I'm looking to start trading commodities, but I don't have a dependable intraday datafeed as yet. I don't fancy checking the NCDEX or MCX websites, as these tend to be a little slow when it comes to the crunch. Does anyone have any idea how I can get a dependable datafeed?

I'm surprised that no major broker has a product out yet, to provide electronic trading in commodity futures (something like PowerIndiaBulls or ShareKhan's speedtrade)... that would really be very convenient.


best,
one of the best online commodities trading is provided by fortissecurities ltd.Please verify their website.
 
#5
davidraj said:
one of the best online commodities trading is provided by fortissecurities ltd.Please verify their website.
Any one know about What is the margin amount require for spreadtrading in commodities?;)
 
#6
we currently cannot offer u a solution for the MCX but if you have an installed NCDEX vsat or you are on the NCDEX network we can send you the software so that u can check it

regds
raminder

vejay72 said:
Dear Mr. Raminder,

Can you please let me know the way to get the real data feed that we get from MCX and NCDEX into metastock?
I am a direct TCM member in MCX.
Thank you,
Best regards,
Vijaybhalaji AP
 
A

amarnath

Guest
#7
Hi,

Sait capital offer charting package whose special paid acess offer spot gold , silver , crude oil NYMEX and many forex products including USDINR and some excellent trading systems to trade . AS mcx and ncdex is copy cat mkt to international mkt in bullion and crude i prefer to follow international mkt and to apply its signals to mcx and local mkts

http://www.saitcapital.com/charting.htm

Its demo charting system is offer without mechnical and autotrading systems . And dont include real time AFX news , crudeoil amd USDINR datafeed in demo ver . Hope it helps . Its one of best charting engine i ever tried
 
A

amarnath

Guest
#8
A screen shot of sait capital trading system

Attached a sample trading system from its charting package
 
Last edited by a moderator:
#9
hello raminder

this is abhishek here.
i want to know wat kind of soft copy ur talking abt and y u need a vv sat user for that.
am a vsat user
will b thankful if u give any sort of help to me as am a regular commidity trader.
post reply.
e mail [email protected]
 

Similar threads

Intraday Higher Leverage

Save up to 90% in brokerage and get higher leverage for intraday trades.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?