List of Trading System / Methods

kkseal

Dear KKseal!

IS STBT(sell today buy tomorrow) exists?:confused:

i am first time hearing about it.
In STBT, u shall square up your position next day, but what about that guy who happened to purchase your shares,who shall give him delivery ?

If the answer is affirmative then who is your broker?

regards
Have heard some brokers offer it in Cash You can enquire with RMoney.

chintan786

Great. As it is if one wants to trade multiple securities intraday then having datafeed is not enough; one needs a great deal of other infra like multiple screens etc.
Well having a realtime DataFeed has its own advantage... u can trade single stck for many times.. thts why i asked abt real time data feed to Niveea and others many times on other threads.....

but in my case once i booked profit at my levsls i have to wait for the stck to breach Other important levels based on EoD charts... this don't happen every day.... but in momentum stcks like cairn.. it is possible now a days

one more Disclosure... i don't trade stck futures( altough i tke cues frm them only) .... i'm in margin trading only.... but trade Nifty options

chintan

can any of the seniors pls help me with formula for Mabiuts indicator for Metastock explorer. I managed to put it in Meta Expert but unable to put it in explorer as i am not able understand it.

thanx
veena

mmca2006

mmca2006

sorry , not supposed to teach anybody, but just want the link (if any)of following
--
"Method: Trading Intraday with 5 Mins Using 15/30 mins as prespective, by SAINT"--just to teach myself.

please give some important tips for intraday trading. i ma new to trading .

1.how do i pic the right stocks for intraday?

2.how do i know the trend?

3.where can i get real time updates while trading in the intraday?
please help me out with these questions?