lets have some fun with crude...!

linkon7

View attachment 32726
the abv is last 7 days range , here 10.1.19 is the lowest range for last 7 days , so we are taking that minimum range and expecting that range in todays move , as described by LInkonji in post number 218 .
Bang on...

linkon7

We got SL hit @ 3625...
re-entered at 3621... SL now at 3627

My work is what i enjoy. Its my own baby..my own business. Its a 450 sq ft cyber cafe that I had started that on 2002 and its still my passion. I employ 3 people. I spend 11 hours of my day there. Play counterstrike and pubg with kids who are my daughter's age...whole day. Help a lot of the elderly who are technologically challenged. Watch movies. Its basically the adda-khana of our neighborhood. But the whole monthly profit from that business cant pay my electricity bill.

For my daily and monthly expenses...I trade crude. But that's boring and doesnt excite me any more. Its necessary so that i can run my business.
Sir, Here also same story, I am running my shop XEROX Centre, lastly I am able to clear my shop rent and electricity bill. I want to learn Share market but no body is reliable to explain.
View attachment 32726
the abv is last 7 days range , here 10.1.19 is the lowest range for last 7 days , so we are taking that minimum range and expecting that range in todays move , as described by LInkonji in post number 218 .
Sir, Thanks but which side we have to go, How to calculate that which points are important we have to check daily to take trade.

Sir, Here also same story, I am running my shop XEROX Centre, lastly I am able to clear my shop rent and electricity bill. I want to learn Share market but no body is reliable to explain.

Sir, Thanks but which side we have to go, How to calculate that which points are important we have to check daily to take trade.
Bro , as told in previous post , im also learning like you , but what following this thread just 3 earlier than you , sure we will get answers for your question from here if followed reguarly .

just my opinion according to this thread , already price in down from friday , today morning opened at 36 llv and now tested 36 llv again , so if by chance , came near 3619 (10hhv )till is short with 3627 as sl for current situation , if missed open short at days high

just my opinion according to this thread , already price in down from friday , today morning opened at 36 llv and now tested 36 llv again , so if by chance , came near 3619 (10hhv )till is short with 3627 as sl for current situation , if missed open short at days high
we have to 36 candles of 5 minutes or 36 candles of a day low and and 10hhv and 100llv is day low and high of 5 minutes candles - correct but what about 36llv and 36hhv how will i get

linkon7

Best of luck...!