lets have some fun with crude...!

saying what i understand to my way simply from this thread , for long , first price hav to touch 36 hhv then again if tested 36 hhv with new high , then go long at retracement at 10llv with 36llv sl , same opposite for short

linkon7

Took the blind short add at 3607

SAR now at 3627...

linkon7

took my exit for the add at 3591... Now the trade at hand is free...

SAR at 3627..in converted to SL order...

linkon7

SL got hit...

I would normally SAR at pivot that gave us our LOD..i.e. 3623+filter = 3625...
SL would be LOD... add at 10 LLV

But I got tickets for SIMBA for evening show... so will call it a day....

linkon7

A look at the EOD chart suggests we are finally in a phase where the market is digesting the gains. We had a quick 20% move from the bottom... and its was mostly forced short covering that took us this high. We are now drifting sideways... hoping for some news to give us the direction.

As Intraday traders, thats where we loose money as most of our stoploss gets hit... either direction. Market takes out a pivot only to move sharply in the opposite direction. Those who like to trade break out...would get stuck at the wrong end of the move. Its scary.

Even the High / Low of the day gets tested frequently...and range expands both ways.

This is where I reduce our trading volumes by half and prefer to scalp for few points instead of playing the directional game.

linkon7

Waiting for the 3639 to hit... and then the red bar for entry into short side...
Qty 25%, Stoploss 3763... which was the highest high on EOD in the last few days...

linkon7

Stoploss will be very wide... and targets will be small... We will carry this positions for the next 2-3 days atleast...