add 1 lot below 12 pm bar low at 10940
another add below 1.20 bar low at 10910 only 1 lot

all covered at 2.55 bar high at 10870

total gain 430 bank nifty points

total gain of today 10750 means almost 10%

after all deduction..gain 10500

now capital in hand after 3rd trade 1,13,500 rs

:)

nothing like that visal. he is trying to make it. and keeping a record here. Let him work on. it wil be good to see it. also it wil be better if he posts the cals he taking in advance. or at least as soon as he take it
I second you. He should let us know where and when he will enter long or short or cover etc. such as if this bar closes above/below. Also he should post his trades as soon as possible, say within 1/2 minutes.

only one trade
in bank nifty

shorted 11.15 bar low at 11030
2 lots

add 1 lot below 12 pm bar low at 10940
another add below 1.20 bar low at 10910 only 1 lot

all covered at 2.55 bar high at 10870

total gain 430 bank nifty points

total gain of today 10750 means almost 10%

after all deduction..gain 10500

now capital in hand after 3rd trade 1,13,500 rs

:)

No meaning of posting after market closing hours. Should post in realtime atleast within 2/3 minutes

No meaning of posting after market closing hours. Should post in realtime atleast within 2/3 minutes
I doubled (+ 5% more) my money today.However i traded only 5% of my available capital because it was very risky to trade in that stock.
But the fact that does matter is the money which i used in morning was my profit in evening.Means doubled + 5%.:cheers:

Last edited:
From tomorrow onwards, I will post my trades only after 3.30 target double in 20 trades

Dude....

Until you do not put your strategy it is nothing but telling a story and want people to just :clapping: at your dreams.

Even I would say at the end of the day look at the candle. I shorted at this candle and covered at this or went long on high of this candle and booked profit at some other candle.

But tell me does that make logic.

If you want people to follow this thread. First of the strategy should be explained otherwise waste of time.:rofl:

Subhadip

I second you. He should let us know where and when he will enter long or short or cover etc. such as if this bar closes above/below. Also he should post his trades as soon as possible, say within 1/2 minutes.
From tomorrow onwards, I will post my trades only after 3.30 target double in 20 trades

day before yesterday i ve done it ..
and i will try to do it as far a possible
lets see

Status
Not open for further replies.