Let's Discuss Tips Provider Service Frauds Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TradeJoker

hi
i am a new meber on this website. This is really a wonderful informative website.. Sir i also believe that tips are not useful . Long back ago a friend broker of mine revealed his secret of success. He developed contacts with accounts department of big companies and use to get their profit information before they get declared. He is no more now.
I want to know whether gann calculator is reliable or not and with how much accuracy we can depend on it. Any other calculator if anyone can recommend.
Hi, ther are so many methods u can try in market.just check the section here in this forum.but theres no such holygrail system to trade. Can we predict the streghth,force of ptsunami waves, :D ? Even super computers fail when it comes to these kind of predition.if u learn a system and follow the correct psychologies u can bcome successful,only if the market behave in our favour.

msa5678

hi
i am a new meber on this website. This is really a wonderful informative website.. Sir i also believe that tips are not useful . Long back ago a friend broker of mine revealed his secret of success. He developed contacts with accounts department of big companies and use to get their profit information before they get declared. He is no more now.
I want to know whether gann calculator is reliable or not and with how much accuracy we can depend on it. Any other calculator if anyone can recommend.
Hi Susheel,

Gann Values are correct . I did a bactest of the GANN Values from 19-04-2011 to date and found that 70% of the time the Values give positive results, giving an average of 15 pts per day.

Many AFL's are also available on the net which give decent returns. But the key to good profits from the system is in following the system strictly.

Regards:)

msa5678

Re: Thanks

I was about to pay amount to 'Tips Provider Service'. Fortunately I read the posts of Traderji members about fraudulent activities of Tips Providers. Now I am aware of Tips Providers. Thanks to Traderji members.
Hi krs,

There is no need of Tips Providers. There is so much material available here on this forum, that you can make your own tips. For a start get some charting software, for example Amibroker, connect with a data feed, get a good AFL and you are ready to go. First do paper trading , once you test for around a month or so , start real trading. No need to hurry , narket will always be there.

Regards:)

msa5678

Vprofit.in with 100% loss. The never sleep if you have profits in your trades. No.1 worst tips providers on earth. 420 company.
A major drawback with the Tips providers is communication. Trading requires split second decision. By the time the tip reaches you , and you get ready to take action, most of the tip's essence would have vanished. And sincerity is another thing which is important for a trader. And sincerity is the only thing which none of the tipsters have. They are sincere only towards increasing their clients. They don't even bother to maintain their clients. Once they get a client they know, the client will be with them for a maximum of one month.

Status
Not open for further replies.