let's discuss-"THE BEST INTRADAY DATA PROVIDER"

D

darkstar

can u suggest me the best but economical intraday data provider for nifty and bank nifty future data..which i can use in my metastock 9 version..
investbull is the best pls check that link for amibroker, metastock data they r only 3 min delay but quite reliable very cheap at price level bnknifty data is free for unlimited time
http://www.investbulls.com/page.php?6

for there on charting tools realtime data pls check that link
http://www.investbulls.com/page.php?5

Hi,Presently many data provider available in market. Most of them are economical. You can use istock, esignal india etc.

Please update your metastock version.

Bye

Jaz
thank u sir..
but how much money needed to change to newer version of metasotck and for data provider.... please tell me that sir..

This is an interesting thread. There are so many data providers.

I know of a company S2 Analytics (known as Technical Trends).

They provide a complete charting software, realtime and eod data. Heard good stuff about them. Great software, 5 min data, eod data, newsletter. Could be worth it.

Hello All,

Happy New Year to all you.

I want to know the service of Marketdataprovider RT data. I has seen there web site and i did not see how to contact them, if anyone has there phone number please tell me here.

Also plesae tell me what is it charge for RT data for Nifty Options and Nifty Futures only. I do not want any other data so is they provide only this package only.

Thank you and best of luck.

Dear ranger123;509140

Could u find out the best data provider. If yes the tell me its name and other details at [[email protected]]

I am using EOD metastock and getting data from Viratech for the last 8 years, their data service is very good. Unfortunately their staff at Delhi (not all)
is very arrogant. Therefore, i have stoped subscribing from this April 2011. So, please tell me your experiance.

cs bhasin

Last edited:
Hi All,

Global data feeds provides reliable real time data & is the best among all other data providers. I am business partner of GDF & authorized to sell Amibroker tool & Real time data feed from GDF.

GDF is authorised Distributor of DotEx, info-vending arm of National Stock Exchange of India (NSE). GDF distributes realtime, tick-by-tick data of F&O (Futures and Option) Segment of NSE in multiple charting platforms like AmiBroker, MetaStock, Advanced GET, Ensign and NinjaTrader - through our flagship products.

Please contact below mail id to get best discounts on purchase of amibroker tool & real time data packages(1yr/6month).

[email protected]

Regards
Vivith

kaly422000

kaly422000

u can chek with manshi.co.in for 7 days trial. it is the most affordable data provider. sharekhan tradetiger or indiainfoline ttadvance matches with the software as it extract data from it.

fxgood

So far Metatrader based solution won my hearts, but Amibroker have its own community which is quite large and professionals as well.