let's discuss-"THE BEST INTRADAY DATA PROVIDER"

vu22rps

I've been using Realtime Data Express since a very long time and quite satisfied with the quality of data and service. They pick data from yahoo finance. Just google for realtimedataexpress and it will take u there.

I have been using Market-Data-Provider (MDP) Tick-By-Tick data for more then one & half year in NSE Cash, NSE FnO, & MCX in exploration mode.
google U will find the website..
Its wonderful and cost-wise very cheap too in comparison to peers.

The Exe file to bring in RT Data is very small and updates automatically.
In nut shell it has been trouble free all the subscription period till now, rarely require support help which is available 24x7.

More amazing thing they do on Christmas/ new year that they bring in some offer like 1+1 bonus (last time they did so) etc.
So the effective subscription becomes half ....
Annual mode of subscription is very cost effective.

Dear Tamal,
Intraday Trading profitability depends on your Trading Skills and the trading system you follow...!

It can be rewarding as well as suicidal....
All depends on you,
but surely it can not be done blindly or on TIPS...

I need tick by tick real time data provider. I have an idea about intraday trading. Any data provider allowed to implement my idea in my system only?
regards,
naren

I need tick by tick real time data provider. I have an idea about intraday trading. Any data provider allowed to implement my idea in my system only?
regards,
naren
Sir,
R u from bangalore?
Presently many data provider provides tick by tick. You can contact with viratech,IStock or any other vendor for implementing your idea. You can visit their site for contact no.

If you have any other query please write here.

Bye

JAZ