Learning to catch High Probability Breakouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethan hunt

@Amitrandive

I think Ethan hunt was not asking or commenting in the direction of calls, as we all know the rules about SEBI (otherwise it has to be learned the hard way). I guess it was more meant in the dirction of what kind of tools do exist which give an allert on the trading platform or even through a software which can be used on our I-Phones or what so ever. I am not sure if an Excel file will inform me on the I-Phone or platform about any allerts?

Probably dear EH comments best with a post from him self.

Take care / Dan :)
Correct.

I have not / am not commenting on any of amitrandive trades or posts or his understanding etc.

I am frustrated at missing oppertunities due to non availability of correct resources/tools/terminals/platforms which aids in fast & alert based execution of trade etc.

Earlier ZT Nest had alerts facility but now it is withdrawn. It was very basic alert facility which only exported & did not import alerts list the next day. So you had to feed alerts afresh every day at the start of the market. Even that is not available now. :mad:

amitrandive

Correct.

I have not / am not commenting on any of amitrandive trades or posts or his understanding etc.

I am frustrated at missing oppertunities due to non availability of correct resources/tools/terminals/platforms which aids in fast & alert based execution of trade etc.

Earlier ZT Nest had alerts facility but now it is withdrawn. It was very basic alert facility which only exported & did not import alerts list the next day. So you had to feed alerts afresh every day at the start of the market. Even that is not available now. :mad:
Yes , I totally agree with you on this.
I had asked Zerodha to do this , wonder why it is not done still.

Till that time we have to use AFL to provide alerts.With that intention I had started a thread ,but no good solution found still.

http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/97250-price-alert-needed-2.html#post1044135

amitrandive

20 EMA and Resistance

Daily Chart of Coal India

Weekly Chart of Coal India

Daily chart of Coal India sideways in a band since July 2014.Weekly chart turning downward last week.
Weekly resistance zone of around 390 from the year 2011.So very significant zone.

Strong resistance around 390 levels.EMA 20 break on 9/1/2015.Strong signal to get out of longs.

News in Coal India of disinvestment makes the stock crash on 12/1/2015.

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/lo...-3rd-day-hul-jumps-cilcairn-fall_1272530.html

Our charts already gave an exit on 9/1/2015.
Interesting to watch out for Coal India, whether it will go up or down from the resistance level after rising almost 3% intraday on 21/1/2015.

Daily Chart of Coal India.

Status
Not open for further replies.