Learning to catch High Probability Breakouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitrandive

Normally i use to trade positional calls, so, i use to select some scripts, will study entire movement. Once, I will get the entry,strictly take trade,no second thoughts, because we have clear s/l and targets and no torture on small time frame movements.

I am using Fibonacci Levels with Gann (simple logics) and ensure that my entry point is right (not necessary 100% perfect) to enter into trade.

Always in gann Important Days if market reacts, i have seen it will be good move. Above Gann chart of Ranbaxy Enclosed.

For your information, just verify Gold fall, it would have happened on Gann Important Day alongwith Fibonacci Breakdown.

Moreover, my final point, always i will determine Stop Loss first, rest everything is secondary for my trade.

I will share more information in due course.
Thanks Rish

Waiting to hear from you.For me Gann day is a very new concept.What software are you using for analysis?

Rish

Amit

Break Down Setup - HCL Tech - running the short - S/l 1460 (EOD closing)...target 1376 / 1350 / 1284.

Breakout Setup - Cipla

Commodity - Breakout - Aluminium
Agri - Breakdown - Chana

About to Break out - Lead

I will post the charts...in the meantime you also study the charts at your end (possible post the charts)....

All my levels are as per my view, not necessary it may be 100% perfect...

I am running only HCL Short, all other scripts i don't have any trade..

Amit

Just mentioned earlier, all my levels.

HCL Tech

Lead

Aluminimu

Chana

Blindly don't follow the levels......based on my view..
hello rishi sir ,

can you plz elaborate how you spot the breakout in lead or chana..as i am nt getting any point how you spot breakout from those so many lines??
CONCLUSION: what are those lines..can u share those lines indicator nd how to use?

Rish

hello rishi sir ,

can you plz elaborate how you spot the breakout in lead or chana..as i am nt getting any point how you spot breakout from those so many lines??
CONCLUSION: what are those lines..can u share those lines indicator nd how to use?
Lead breakout yet to happen....waiting....breakout above 124.44, target 127.57 (this is lower level breakout).

Chana breakdown 3408 below...target 3345.20 and 3276.27 - final 3245...(now we have to use weekly chart to reenter sell in chana - as such no buy in chana).

Take your own view, since, my trade target and s/l are very wide.....so, take care....

Lead breakout yet to happen....waiting....breakout above 124.44, target 127.57 (this is lower level breakout).

Chana breakdown 3408 below...target 3345.20 and 3276.27 - final 3245...(now we have to use weekly chart to reenter sell in chana - as such no buy in chana).

Take your own view, since, my trade target and s/l are very wide.....so, take care....
but sir i want that lines..can you give me that indicator link for mt4?

amitrandive

Amit

Break Down Setup - HCL Tech - running the short - S/l 1460 (EOD closing)...target 1376 / 1350 / 1284.

Breakout Setup - Cipla

Commodity - Breakout - Aluminium
Agri - Breakdown - Chana

About to Break out - Lead

I will post the charts...in the meantime you also study the charts at your end (possible post the charts)....

All my levels are as per my view, not necessary it may be 100% perfect...

I am running only HCL Short, all other scripts i don't have any trade..
Rish

Thanks for these scrips.Currently I do not trade commodities , so am not able to post the charts.
I request you to post commodity charts and levels.
:clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.