Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen taneja

Suppy started at around 80-82 zone where all were selling and i was a buyer:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
One helping hand came and told me to exit on break of 80 I booked loss at 79.10 but another great analyst told me its right time of reentering at 78 and I bought again and still waiting for rebound thinking to avg at 50.50 till then it is in No mans Land:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:
Bro if you had started this thread earlier must had saved from loss but still Thnk God it can be of great help to guys like me God Bless us all Jai Ram Ji Ki

praveen taneja

Bullish engulfing Candlestick pattern was formed by Indian Overseas Bank on 08/10/2014 Prior to pattern formation this share was in downtrend. and RSI at 28 is there any chance of jumping towards 65-67 level???

Suppy started at around 80-82 zone where all were selling and i was a buyer:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
One helping hand came and told me to exit on break of 80 I booked loss at 79.10 but another great analyst told me its right time of reentering at 78 and I bought again and still waiting for rebound thinking to avg at 50.50 till then it is in No mans Land:annoyed::annoyed:
Bro if you had started this thread earlier must had saved from loss but still Thnk God it can be of great help to guys like me God Bless us all Jai Ram Ji Ki
:lol::lol: Seems to be you use expensive helping hands and expensive analyst helping hands. :D

praveen taneja

:lol::lol: Seems to be you use expensive helping hands and expensive analyst helping hands. :D
Bro I am a born tukka trader always like free stuff dont want to name the guy as he is good friend of mine and known TA guy:rofl::rofl::rofl:
my luck was not with me thats why he read charts notas they were no complain against him still would like to follow him whenever he advice me something Jai Ram Ji Ki

XRAY27

@Niftyoption sir,

Below is DQE a small cap under entertainment industry... is the buy setup is valid ??

DQ Entertainment International

Last edited:

niftyoption

Bro I am a born tukka trader always like free stuff dont want to name the guy as he is good friend of mine and known TA guy:rofl::rofl::rofl:
my luck was not with me thats why he read charts notas they were no complain against him still would like to follow him whenever he advice me something Jai Ram Ji Ki
Dear praveen ji,

I want to share i this context , when we enter a trade , we must maintain
"Stop Loss " ..... Stop Loss is our oxygen
Ex: If we enter into a stock at 100 Rs.
must maintain SL at 95 or 90 or 85 or 80 doesn't matter must maintain according to you trade system and also your risk apatite .... it is must ... so before enter an Entry first decide Stop Loss ..... Stop Loss is our Helmet for safety.... we know all these
things but once again i remember this....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.