Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

yes , i followed the old drawing bro , will take this rule in next trades
No vivek you allready know it .I think you used this scenerio earlier

VJAY

Hi vijay bro , hope u r fine .

charts attached fr your comments :)
Good going .......Trap happens ...its part & parcel of any methods ...mostly we out from trade as scratch...:)

MSN1979

Hi Vijay can you throw some light for a beginner. How much money one should start trading with? I have read your earlier post where you have mentioned 2 lots. Would it remain the same for beginners in intraday? Al

MSN1979

4 scrips bro , ICICI , SBIN , HINDALCO , TATATSEEL , once we follow the same scrips we can catch the good momentum of
Vivek do you trade in cash or futures?(I think cash as I remember you saying you don't have future charts) yes I will also be increasing scrips from today, I will increase to 2. BNF and Tata Steel (since this one seems to be everyone fav)

MSN1979

Please also explain how many shares you trade? Do you use leverage etc if you are trading cash. Any MM rules you follow.

VJAY

Hi Vijay can you throw some light for a beginner. How much money one should start trading with? I have read your earlier post where you have mentioned 2 lots. Would it remain the same for beginners in intraday? Al
Am still trading with 1 lot...so you can trade with 1 lot....2 lots traded when mininifty there...

Status
Not open for further replies.