Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Vivek do you trade in cash or futures?(I think cash as I remember you saying you don't have future charts) yes I will also be increasing scrips from today, I will increase to 2. BNF and Tata Steel (since this one seems to be everyone fav)
no IMO not increase scrips....its make you unfocussed ...I reco max 3 scrips if trading in cash

MSN1979

Am still trading with 1 lot...so you can trade with 1 lot....2 lots traded when mininifty there...
Ok I won't increase scrips as advised. Just one more thing I wanted to confirm ON BNF we are trading 3 Min chart correct? Vivek wanted me to confirm with you before trading.

VJAY

Ok I won't increase scrips as advised. Just one more thing I wanted to confirm ON BNF we are trading 3 Min chart correct? Vivek wanted me to confirm with you before trading.
yes 3 tf...I reco you to not go live atleast test for some times on live(live forward test)..allready this month not going good in bnf ...

MSN1979

Yes I will backtest
yes 3 tf...I reco you to not go live atleast test for some times on live(live forward test)..allready this month not going good in bnf ...
Ok I will continue to backtest for now.

VJAY

No activities here today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)....anyway good day for BNF ...as this month is one of the painfull month for intraday in bnf...

MSN1979

No activities here today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)....anyway good day for BNF ...as this month is one of the painfull month for intraday in bnf...
Today I am busy with Excel Algo...Very Difficult

VJAY

Post by primitivetrader.......

time frames:
a day trader operates in 3 time frames and they are not chart intervals. from an optimum trading performance these 3 time frames are very imp and interlinked. even if one is missing - optimum trading performance will not come.
these three time frames are:
  1. before - quality preparation
  2. during - effective execution
  3. after- accurate self assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.