Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Will post next 2 days my trading chart marking with minor & visual pivots....if that too not help then its difficult to teach as may be my language you people not getting

VJAY

Also we eye most recent visual pivots deciding trend status....is it inside or outside for only our trading purpose so that we may avoid some whips

Vjay, from #511 to 515, if you are answering to my chart, I would request you to edit the chart with your, analysis. The only reason, being, the query is here and answer might not be achieved, by seeing some other chart. I have used the 3rd diagram, of conversation, #48. This is my humble request.

VJAY

Vjay, from #511 to 515, if you are answering to my chart, I would request you to edit the chart with your, analysis. The only reason, being, the query is here and answer might not be achieved, by seeing some other chart. I have used the 3rd diagram, of conversation, #48. This is my humble request.
No its not pointed any one....am seeing most are not getting this concept right ...Its due to looking minor pivots diferently...though its not wrong looking minor pivots diferently....problem is they not have any rule to look it diferently ...so its waste of time for one who tracking/following /trying many methods ....this method easy one who regidaly following it...this method's success comes only from trading it long ...trading experience only helps to learn this method....others fails and start to frustrate and later switch to other method....I had seen this since last few years....This method not give any help only reading this thread...need to live test to learn it ..take any one scrip chart and watch it in live and mark mp/vp etc...what vivek doing is great...he learnt basic things only need to align trading things which only comes when trading/live papertrading it.....anyway I will post my trading chart which marked mp/vp etc ...you can ask any doubts about mp/vp/trend to that chart ...it might help ....

Last edited:

VJAY

Yellow arrows -Minor pivots
Blue arrows-Visual pivots
Please look how it marked
How we not get visual pivots when series of minor pivots
How we get visual pivots without minor pivots

1534130982937.png

No its not pointed any one....am seeing most are not getting this concept right ...Its due to looking minor pivots diferently...though its not wrong looking minor pivots diferently....problem is they not have any rule to look it diferently ...so its waste of time for one who tracking/following /trying many methods ....this method easy one who regidaly following it...this method's success comes only from trading it long ...trading experience only helps to learn this method....others fails and start to frustrate and later switch to other method....I had seen this since last few years....This method not give any help only reading this thread...need to live test to learn it ..take any one scrip chart and watch it in live and mark mp/vp etc...what vivek doing is great...he learnt basic things only need to align trading things which only comes when trading/live papertrading it.....anyway I will post my trading chart which marked mp/vp etc ...you can ask any doubts about mp/vp/trend to that chart ...it might help ....
Thnx, that would be a great help.

VJAY

1534136951812.png

Last day closed as Uptrend negated as breakdown VPL..though DT not started

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.