Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSN1979

Yes ..only if UT and gap down below vpl then again if it reverse abv that line get mph ...go long....remember UT gapdiwn blw vpl
1533981881514.png

Is this correct?

VJAY

Dear msn,
If ypu traying to learn this method then start with basic rules and trade small.if you minue analyse the rules you never able to get it....look here you unecessarily looking that erl trade.where that mpl allready abv vph then you seeing that erl only...you forget basic thing pvt abv vph....when taking erl Trade in practical live we look many thing ...pvt abv erl near vph then why we take trade....this type of querries in live replyed where here.....you looking only rules

MSN1979

Dear msn,
If ypu traying to learn this method then start with basic rules and trade small.if you minue analyse the rules you never able to get it....look here you unecessarily looking that erl trade.where that mpl allready abv vph then you seeing that erl only...you forget basic thing pvt abv vph....when taking erl Trade in practical live we look many thing ...pvt abv erl near vph then why we take trade....this type of querries in live replyed where here.....you looking only rules
No Vijay Sir I am not trading right now. I am just trying to learn this thread. I think I am confused and trying very hard to learn. Maybe right now I am not able to understand it. I will print this thread and try again. I just wish I was present here when you were teaching this method.

To trade mp's near or above VP's according to conversation #48, I am putting in another 2 charts. Actually, this types are a bit difficult to catch easily, but are very lucrative, I wish to confirm, that this analysis is right. Another 2 Charts waiting for your comments.
TM 15 VP VP.png
TM15 vp inside vp.png

VJAY

To trade mp's near or above VP's according to conversation #48, I am putting in another 2 charts. Actually, this types are a bit difficult to catch easily, but are very lucrative, I wish to confirm, that this analysis is right. Another 2 Charts waiting for your comments. View attachment 27364 View attachment 27365
Dear ashcom,
You using 15 tf so if you wait for mp's then your entry will be delayed ...so you can use agg pvts for entry with trend... As for charts ..1st chart no entry there ...you can enter at next agg pvt...yes correct entry there in 2 nd chart

VJAY

Dear friends,
One new member attacking me in personal messgaes as am tipster...I am here from long time in TJ...if anyone have any such experience from my side like tipsters do please infrom to moderators....have tension to handle my one lot trade for that am avoided tj in live market hour. This unnecessery attack feeling too bad for me....whatever knowledge i have today its all from tj itself...thats bond I ubable to avoid tj forever...feeling bad :(

MSN1979

Dear friends,
One new member attacking me in personal messgaes as am tipster...I am here from long time in TJ...if anyone have any such experience from my side like tipsters do please infrom to moderators....have tension to handle my one lot trade for that am avoided tj in live market hour. This unnecessery attack feeling too bad for me....whatever knowledge i have today its all from tj itself...thats bond I ubable to avoid tj forever...feeling bad :(
Vijay why dont u report him to moderator?

VJAY

Actually there is no such argument happen to post such posts....sumosanammain posted that post as joke only....iam algo coder etc even am not any techy guy...still getting help from here tj memebers to when i get some problem in ami :) then where coding etc

Status
Not open for further replies.