Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

I didn't take second trade short as I thought should take one trade rest to watch market activity reason 3 near pivot(I.e. VDL) made me think no room( easy route)
First of all ERL trade is like counter trend trade......short @ mpl trade is perfect trend trade where it aligned with trend....

VJAY

In case of uptrend reversing to downtrend we need only bar to close below ERL and have visual distance.....below that bar we go short assuming trend reversal from up to downtrend.
in this above case we won't get pivot upgrades like downtrend reversing to uptrend means then we enter mPL instead upgraded VPL !??!
Not mix st sirs logic here if you just started flow.....once you are trade flow flawlessly then you can use any advanced logic...here in this thread I used mp blw /abv ERL as basic .....
I posted these ST sirs and others posts for some hints to grow when one trading good in flow...

Last edited:
First of all ERL trade is like counter trend trade......short @ mpl trade is perfect trend trade where it aligned with trend....
thanks brother noted

Not mix st sirs logic here if you just started flow.....once you are trade flow flawlessly then you can use any advanced logic...here in this thread I used mp blw /abv ERL as basic .....
I posted these ST sirs and others posts for some hints to grow when one trading good in flow...
Today setup as per thread thank once again brother correcting me ;):)

Last edited:

VJAY

Learning INDIAVIX

A simple layman explanation of VIX; it is a measure of expected volatility over the next 30 days; it is calculated using the nearest monthly expiry calls and puts; For eg, if Vix is at 80, it means that the expected annual change of Nifty over the next 30 days is at 80%; this means that Nifty is expected to be in the range of +80% to -80% from the current level for the next 1 year for the next 30 days. In other words, from the current level of 8660, the range that is implied by VIX is 1732 to 15588. Expected range for the month as implied by VIX is 80% / sqrt (365/30), which is 22.8%, ie 6680 to 10635; expected range for a day as implied by VIX is 80% / sqrt (365), which is around 4.2%, ie 8297 to 9023.

Whatsup msg recieved

Last edited:

XRAY27

Learning INDIAVIX

A simple layman explanation of VIX; it is a measure of expected volatility over the next 30 days; it is calculated using the nearest monthly expiry calls and puts; For eg, if Vix is at 80, it means that the expected annual change of Nifty over the next 30 days is at 80%; this means that Nifty is expected to be in the range of +80% to -80% from the current level for the next 1 year for the next 30 days. In other words, from the current level of 8660, the range that is implied by VIX is 1732 to 15588. Expected range for the month as implied by VIX is 80% / sqrt (365/30), which is 22.8%, ie 6680 to 10635; expected range for a day as implied by VIX is 80% / sqrt (365), which is around 4.2%, ie 8297 to 9023.
Always give credit source to vijay !!!

Untitled.png

XRAY27

Ok ...its whatsup message
just put whats app forward...if source is not known, because we cannot say on authenticity of any message.

Status
Not open for further replies.