Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great post from XRAY bro ,,,,

Psychological drill which i have adopted:

Psychological drill is nothing but routine which a successful trader should follow for flaw less execution of his plan ,to keep attached to system and for get riding system hopping thought process .it is not much useful for newbie and struggling traders as they need to learn lot on system, risk management and position sizing still in learning phase to develop a system.

i'm not a coder, nor interested in algo so followed below routine points,which have worked for me,it is not universal proof ,just pinning general points to keep it simple.

1. Study your system rules daily before market start,never ever violate this routine to bring focus and calmness in mind.

2. To keep phase always start small ,stop watching MTM screens ,this helps in get riding of result oriented mind set ,thought process should be to the follow the plan rather then dreaming results, practice this for at least one quarter ,later move to original qty, after you notice flawless execution, i have done this for 6 month, to 1 year..basing on intra /swing /positional

3. Never watch trade log of other traders ,which are available in social media,just to keep in mind that its a fallacy , every system is different and results will be different ,what matters is your system and position sizing,execution

4. Matrix of system is reality it is part and parcel, you cannot runaway from it ,don’t try for magical movement.

5. Get out of social media particularly of traders account /forum for a month , if needed for more months to adopt flaw less execution and follow through, later come back to test your thought process.if you notice you are still running after any new system or change of ideas after watching trade log/,posts. repeat above process once again 1 to 4. after all we need soldier mind set for success
1585448361011.jpg
I think this too in daily routine
Excel fx ( =ROUND(LN(A2)/-LN((1-(A1/100))),0 ) A1 percentage A2 50000 trades

Like reverse engineering psychology

SIX IMPORTANT GUIDELINES IN LIFE

• When you're alone, mind your thoughts.
• When you're with friends, mind your tongue.
• When you're angry, mind your temper.
• When you're with a group, mind your behavior.
• When you're in trouble, mind your emotions.
• When you're successful, mind your ego.
It's for me when i lose temper I become 9999~x worst human in universe like others I hate it too when I realize me the last

Tomorrow Morning Setup as per pivot rules also my previous discretionary pattern mind Head and shoulder though i won't use any discretionary in trading just thoughts :p
if i made any mistake please correct me especially "ERL"

This is live Practice not actual trade

VJAY

Yes ..correct trade taken and hit TSL for me
Here observe initial stop loss ...how important is trade management!!!!!!!!!!....for
live trading must be know how you handle trade after entry when its not working our side :D

Tough day today...overall 3 trades today which is rare to me .....

1585558085038.png

Yes ..correct trade taken and hit TSL for me
Here observe initial stop loss ...how important is trade management!!!!!!!!!!....for
live trading must be know how you handle trade after entry when its not working our side :D

Tough day today...overall 3 trades today which is rare to me .....

View attachment 41230
I didn't take second trade short as I thought should take one trade rest to watch market activity reason 3 near pivot(I.e. VDL) made me think no room( easy route)

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Tomorrow Morning Setup as per pivot rules also my previous discretionary pattern mind Head and shoulder though i won't use any discretionary in trading just thoughts :p
if i made any mistake please correct me especially "ERL"
when you close below VERL, trend is downwards. longs only mph bo above previous VPH. you could carry short when it was closing below VERL

Good post about ERL by ST sir....

View attachment 25915
In case of uptrend reversing to downtrend we need only bar to close below ERL and have visual distance.....below that bar we go short assuming trend reversal from up to downtrend.
in this above case we won't get pivot upgrades like downtrend reversing to uptrend means then we enter mPL instead upgraded VPL !??!

Once the morning/opening hitchups then mostly a boring /lazyness trading this method.....many are not intrested the boredom ..then start looking manythings or switching method or add multi scrips ....when start of multi scrips its starts unfocus....thats where failure starts :)
Done every stupidity before. Plan to act as rule now

Status
Not open for further replies.