Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

sorry to if i deviated basic rules and here some question which getting by reanalyzing which using zigzag, box area we have not made mPH but made mPL which i didn't marked bcoz confusion and could you please share your chart too for study and horizontal line for Trade VPHVPL mark please correct if wrong

View attachment 40976
One can use any variation or upgraded VP's on flow ...but you need to stick with those rules...As I said earlier I not use any upgraded VP rule and follow only basic flow which I explained in this thread
what you asked/marked on chart is different aproach..if you trying to implement it in your trading you should backtest it ..BTW your id looks as new member ..but am sure you are not :DD:):D:cool:
here it is my VP's
1584927213872.png

VJAY

In these high VIX days (earlier high VIX days too) what we (Flow traders)seen is our ISL are big and many move we not get mps so just missing trades...many may be upset mind (new traders)and start think diferently...But as a trader you should follow your rules ..even no trade (SOH) also an trade...in trading there is nothing right and wrong ...what is right is only we following our plans rightly...its learning period for new traders as these type market days not come everyday..so use it

One can use any variation or upgraded VP's on flow ...but you need to stick with those rules...As I said earlier I not use any upgraded VP rule and follow only basic flow which I explained in this thread
what you asked/marked on chart is different aproach..if you trying to implement it in your trading you should backtest it ..BTW your id looks as new member ..but am sure you are not :DD:):D:cool:
here it is my VP's
View attachment 40986
Very Good Morning Brother, yes traderji and indian f/o market am amateur and new to mechanical rules based approach, i do have some discretionary wave trading knowledge and screen time which help to see thing bit quicker than complete newbie also i been reading "LHTF" and similar thread for past two week before my first question? brother
Kindly please clarify some question:-
1. If we get VPH then next VP's should be VPL, shouldn't be VPH again ?

2. Similar to vP's(i.e : ques1) , MP's we should focus on opposite pivot if last Pivot is mPH we should get mPL.

3. Rally started when 3rd bar crosses high of 2nd bar but do we valid 2nd bar high even after HL, LH candle you get what i'm asking by image
1584931523750.png

today trade plan
1584931691592.png

VJAY

Very Good Morning Brother, yes traderji and indian f/o market am amateur and new to mechanical rules based approach, i do have some discretionary wave trading knowledge and screen time which help to see thing bit quicker than complete newbie also i been reading "LHTF" and similar thread for past two week before my first question? brother
Kindly please clarify some question:-
1. If we get VPH then next VP's should be VPL, shouldn't be VPH again ?

2. Similar to vP's(i.e : ques1) , MP's we should focus on opposite pivot if last Pivot is mPH we should get mPL.

3. Rally started when 3rd bar crosses high of 2nd bar but do we valid 2nd bar high even after HL, LH candle you get what i'm asking by image
View attachment 40990

today trade plan
View attachment 40991
1&2 ...no...we need vph & vpl...not just only vph then without vpl no vph
3....we not count insidebar

VJAY

Nice write up about current market freeze situation by XRay bro

Trading after a low freeze in index means reduction in qty it is first step,next point is watching the bid ask spread and momentum of moves...if they are wild just stay away from trading still bid ask spread improves..this is most important part of system trading after all back-testing is not just adjusting ema or changing indicators..its cracking core idea in market which moves it and maintains and protection through risk management and position sizing,investment is also not adding every thing in lows and cracks,we can find most funny investors and traders in social media..Pro(investors or trader) don't earn in every day or market condition ,they have there ways..every body else are just ego busters.

VJAY

By Xray bro

Hardships in trading:

1.Any valid trading system rule based will not be shared..why ??

Ans) 1. It will not suit every body ,basicing on psychology,DD cycle etc , 2.Risk of losing edge is another reason.

2. people need to start from scratch and have to move..from making a system to risk management

Hardships in investments

• We need to learn Fundamental analysis,need to have have a system for entry and exit and profit booking , Capital allocation method,risk management ,position sizing should be part of it
  • Time is money and we need years to attain wealth,its not bank FD.if cycle is strong it will take less time.
  • you will grow hearing names of buffet,munger,RJ,RD..they have there own humble beginning and growth, never dream big without considering your size and level of knowledge and most importantly is your knowledge helping in growth or its simply turning you as academic ,which only make us to collect trading and investment quotes o_O

1&2 ...no...we need vph & vpl...not just only vph then without vpl no vph
3....we not count insidebar
Good Morning & thank you for responds bro, i think my question not properly phrased 3rd question.
not 2nd inside bar question i asked (i.e i excluded inside bar as per rule ) i'm asking about 2nd bar as marked if we see 3 bar breached 2 bar low but only 6th bar breached high .
Do we consider only bars between 2 ~6 bar which mean 3rd 4th 5th need exclude while marking pivot low
1585025446099.png

VJAY

Good Morning & thank you for responds bro, i think my question not properly phrased 3rd question.
not 2nd inside bar question i asked (i.e i excluded inside bar as per rule ) i'm asking about 2nd bar as marked if we see 3 bar breached 2 bar low but only 6th bar breached high .
Do we consider only bars between 2 ~6 bar which mean 3rd 4th 5th need exclude while marking pivot low
View attachment 41038
Ok...yes when 4th bar break 3rd bar low 2nd bar high is mph..here 2nd bar high is new high after 1

VJAY

How to start this method as Newbie.....
1.Study & learn the logic of the method...for that go through past charts and apply logic &rules of the method..Back test it for at least on 5 years data
2.Once you feel you got the Logic& Rules for trade start with minimum quantity and trade only basic trend setups only for 6 months
3.once you confidence in method (after 6 months) and able to error lessly execute trades then develop trade management yourself as you all ready have many notes about last 6 month trades...most importantly use trade management which suits you...
Here trade management means what are the steps you take if price fails to go with trend after entry ,Trailing when price move with trend and position sizing rules....
4.Once you fully confidence & fully control in method you can look for trades on counter trend too using failures,ERL's and DERL's..only if your mindset supports it
5.after one year if method gone into your blood then only try to increase position size....
6.Try to keep method simple and simpler rules ...not make it complicated when tweaking rules one /two trades fails :D
As per my experience one/two month in a year may be not good months as per market conditions
once you got the logic of method you can develop it as per your experience to grow your profits...

Hope I shared enough in this thread for any new trader to at least start trading positively .I have nothing to share any new things...The same method I trading since many years now ...
So will closing this thread ..If anyone helped by this thread am happy ...as I too started learning trading from scratch from TRADERJI itself....
Thanks for all who helped/supported me ......
will post stats of this month & this year on 31st march and close this thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.