Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

HI vijay can u please answer my post above your post.Thanks
Hi Vijay,

Can you please give the thinking behind marking the pivots where I have put number 1 and 2. I mean if you can tell at break of which bars produced these pivots.For example I am not able to understand for mph pivot marked 1 break of which bar by which bar produced that pivot similar is the case of pivot 2.For mpl pivot 2 also i am not able to understand which bars were broken to create that pivot as I am not able to see two bar rally definition coming in picture in case of pivot 2 and also two bar decline definition coming in case of pivot 1

In case of pivot 1 i am seeing that next red candle formed lower high and lower low but there is no next candle which broke the low of this red candle to create the pivot.Can you please explain this.

the below screenshot is taken from post number 13 on page 2 of this thread thanks
View attachment 28800
Dear Sl,
its all minor pivots.....on 24 the actually (may be as i dont remember)price after open came down first then made high and closed lows ...just see in that view ...

VJAY

Hi bro pls explain. My eyes are not able to understand

Is it due to V/Low?
No MSN...look that area...strong support area and thing is price pull back upto previous VPH level ...mostly if trending then this would be bottom of that day....observe these points whenever in live this situation comes ...mostly its align with our thoughts...:)

Thanks Viiay for taking time and answering the post in market hours and answering the new member.

Ok i was also thinking same that the first bar on next day first came down then only that pivot would have become mph...

And what about mpl marked 2 when it became the pivot?Because next two bars are inside bars and even after that only one bar broke the high and there was no next bar breaking the high of previous bar.Can you explain your thinking.

is it because that this bar broke the previous mph marked 1 and next bars create mph above this bar.So connecting point between two mph now is mpl?

But still let us know in your thinking when you decided to mark that bar as mpl.

I am actually reading yours and subhadip thread from some time now and i have read it again and again but not able to find out why this bar is mpl.

on post number 12 on page 2 you have actually stated this

Simply in charts every connecting point between rally and decline is minor pivot....
if one minor pivot breaks connecting point between those pivots also a pivot
Dear Sl,
its all minor pivots.....on 24 the actually (may be as i dont remember)price after open came down first then made high and closed lows ...just see in that view ...

VJAY

How can avoid some whip trades by DVERL?...not jump into trades whenever a good DVERL there....just look actions arround it...

1538041807748.png

Last edited:

VJAY

Thanks Viiay for taking time and answering the post in market hours and answering the new member.

Ok i was also thinking same that the first bar on next day first came down then only that pivot would have become mph...

And what about mpl marked 2 when it became the pivot?Because next two bars are inside bars and even after that only one bar broke the high and there was no next bar breaking the high of previous bar.Can you explain your thinking.

is it because that this bar broke the previous mph marked 1 and next bars create mph above this bar.So connecting point between two mph now is mpl?

But still let us know in your thinking when you decided to mark that bar as mpl.

I am actually reading yours and subhadip thread from some time now and i have read it again and again but not able to find out why this bar is mpl.

on post number 12 on page 2 you have actually stated this
In 2nd mp there is no confussion its clear cut....Again go through mp posts ....

ADD:actually i think you got it !!!!!!by my quote

1538042115897.png

Last edited:
Sorry Vijay....I have read whole thread I have not found screenshot like this above.Other wise i would not have asked the question.Can you point me to the post? The only screenshot that looked similar was of vph and vpl formation screenshots

I am continuously reading the thread to read in between lines.
So basically whenever an mph breaks the immediate lowest point becomes mpl?

Yes by your quote i got it but still not finding the post which contains the picture you posted. Because unless we dont get minor pivots right,visual points will be wrong and even after that we need minor pivots for entry .So its important to get minor pivot right in almost every scenario to extract the points from trend. I am actually reading thread from sometime now

MSN1979

Hi Bro Please check todays markings and correct them.
1538045198942.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.