Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now printed mPH above VPH...means we go long there ...our order placed ...
Here yesterdays high looking as RES(just for learning purpose )

Minor pivots concept is very clear to me now.But I am not able to see how and when mph got printed at this time..third red bar is inside bar and even fourth red bar is inside bar.Rest of the posts regarding mph I have seen they are clear to me. Even wisp pointed out on why mph is marked at this point in next page of above quoted post.So if you can take time and answer.

So if we have a possible pivot low bar then first we need one higher high and higher low bar it may be by after any number of bars without going new lows ...then that HH-HL bar breaks up that possible pivot low is now real mPL :)
Vice versa for mPH...hope you got my point

In reply to previous post as you mentioned above first we need higher high and higher low in case of mp.

So if I reverse this definition for mph we need lower high and lower low.But i am not seeing any lower high and lower low till the point you decided to mark mph in above post of mine in reply to your quoted post. Thanks

VJAY

Today's trades on Tata Motors Futures
First Trade Failed View attachment 28856
Perfect trade...:up:
ADD:I only look your 2nd trade earlier :)....why that 1st trade?its not any gap rule there ...also BOF where ....look for bof ! vps only

Last edited:

VJAY

hi starlight , yes that was a VPL
Thanks vivek...please clear starlights doubts whenever time permits.....for me explaining the same basic things again & again making disturbed :)
Please help newbies in basic things .

Status
Not open for further replies.