Learn & earn money from the simplest methods

No response........:confused:

I think this thread is of no use for forum members......

Shall decide to close the thread and request to traderji for deleting it within few session.
Dear Dev !!
You can't force the fellow members to reply in your thread by threating to delete the thread !!
Raise the standard of your posts and see the increase in response!!!

Thanks
------TIZ-------

rangarajan

Dear Dev,

You seem to get provoked very easily.
You are doing a GOOD jof & continue with it inspite of the criticisms which may not be seemingly constructive at times.Perhaps ,the persons may not mean it & give them the benifit of doubt.

We look forward to more from you.

Best of luck.

ranga

No response........:confused:

I think this thread is of no use for forum members......

Shall decide to close the thread and request to traderji for deleting it within few session.
Dev,please continue with this thread. you are doing great job. :clapping:
look forward to more from you.

Best Wishes
Hemant

Some points to consider for before trading trendlines

The validity of a trend line depends on the following factors :-

:) No of attacks : It requires two tops or bottoms to draw a trend line. But a third attack will make the line much more valid.

:)Periodicity : Older the trend line, stronger will be the durability.

:)Angle : Angle of a trend line 45* means starting of a trend, 60* means matured trend. Above 60* to 90* alerts us about correction

Last edited:

Xaero

Dear Dev,

You seem to get provoked very easily.
You are doing a GOOD jof & continue with it inspite of the criticisms which may not be seemingly constructive at times.Perhaps ,the persons may not mean it & give them the benifit of doubt.

We look forward to more from you.

Best of luck.

ranga
Couldn't have said it better than rangarajan did...

Take criticisms in your stride, I believe the comments by TraderInTheZONE are not that bad if you look at it this way "standard" is not a negative word and "complicated strategies" don't mean better quality.

Lets put this behind us and concentrate on trendlines.

I really appreciate you taking time out to write out the posts for the benefit of newbies. Like they say "teaching is a noble professional" even if you are not a full time teacher it doesn't make it anything less... :thumb:

I am sorry to all the thread followers if I somehow insulted you. (I never meant to do that)
All I was saying is that the pace of this thread is too slow.. So, don't expect to many responses in quick time.
It has been for than a month since this thread was started and till now all we have learned is that Trendlines can be drawn by connecting Pivot Highs and Pivot Lows!!!

With this pace, it won't be prudent to expect many replies!!

Anyway, Thanks for the thread Dev!!
---TIZ------