Learn & earn money from the simplest methods

yes it will be, when someone knowledgeable trying to share his thoughts for free it is good to listen and hear out him instead of debating or argue. And there is always some A*hole who doesn't want to grasp and neither let others to have that. that is how it is everywhere. So at the conclusion. come out with your own strategy, build from the knowledge base which you can gather from the web.

Re: Trends & trading

Our first discussion is about Trend & Trading Markets.

My view

:)Open any chart of any time frame, you wish to trade.

:)Without plotting any indicator decide the trend, either up or down, within 2 seconds.

:)OK, No trend? Then it must be a trading/choppy/sideways market or stock, whatever it may be.

:)If Its trending we can do our business. Otherwise let us find out another one.

For rangebound markets some methods are there in options, but for that a lot of margin is required, above 2 lakhs in present market conditions. We shall discuss on later stage.
Sorry for digging this dead thread, But I have a different opinion about range bound markets now, that is what I wanted to amend.

Actually for the last couple of years market is range bound and it was difficult to trade based on weekly or monthly charts. But traders for whom it is bread and butter they have to opine something compulsorily.

So I wound recommend from my practical experience, in choppy or range-bound market reduce your horizon from monthly to weekly or weekly to daily, daily to hourly, hourly to 30 minutes, and so on up to 10 seconds.

High speed internet connections like 10 Mbps or low brokerage charges have made amply opportunities for the scalpers now a days.

So the bottom-line of this post is if u are a die hard trader, go for scalping in range-bound market with huge volumes and a target of few pips/points with strict stop-loss.

The previous post of mine doesn't indicate reopening of this thread. I dont have sufficient energy to continue the thread.

Thread closed.

thanks