Kiran_Thiru nifty & equity real trades with charts .

kiran_thiru

Kiran take break from trading comeback on monday.
2 day paper trade live market and 2 days do backtesting.
Try to trade 1 or 2 stock max
thanks for respose.
no need to take brake. and no need to do paper trade. qty increase did this big losses. i track 5 scrips but trade only 2 at most of times.

in sbin waited patiently but after eaten my sl went very higher. same in dlf eaten sl in same candle and went up. :mad::mad:

this is all in the game. no need to backtest or change, it is already good.

thank you.

kiran_thiru

kiran if u had a plan or strategy tri to find whether u failed to excute that or the plan itself has failed. if u dont have any then dont trade till u have it:):)
i traded according to the strategy and indicator. it is good and profitable. but some trades hit sl is common. yesterday trades was wide sl and that too hit and went to my way. you can know if you studied my charts whether my system is good or not.

the big losses came because of my qty increase.

happy trading.

kiran_thiru

total profit-- +152.35. brokerage extra.
9 trades on capital of 6903.

today also not any difference than past two days. starting was good. but in middle went to loss of 300. finally settled down to profit 150. could not manage trades when qty is big. it gave big losses instead of big profits. when in small qty i have peace in my mind. but these 3 days gets bigger heart beat.

now it tells me that i have not enough practice to trade. so now i have 2 chances in front of me.
1. trade only single scrip with double qty in 5min time frame. (as seniors suggestion).
2. reduce qty to previous and watch my 5 scrips in 15min time frame.

tomorrow no trades cause i will be outstation. i will take decision on saturday.

nifty

reliance

sbin

tatasteel

relcap

dlf

Riskyman

total profit-- +152.35. brokerage extra.
9 trades on capital of 6903.

today also not any difference than past two days. starting was good. but in middle went to loss of 300. finally settled down to profit 150. could not manage trades when qty is big. it gave big losses instead of big profits. when in small qty i have peace in my mind. but these 3 days gets bigger heart beat.

now it tells me that i have not enough practice to trade. so now i have 2 chances in front of me.
1. trade only single scrip with double qty in 5min time frame. (as seniors suggestion).
2. reduce qty to previous and watch my 5 scrips in 15min time frame.

tomorrow no trades cause i will be outstation. i will take decision on saturday.
Kiran, Im not sure if I should say this but I think you cold get better results if you switched to a smaller time frame. Reason being your SL are too tight and 15 minute candles move more than 2-3 rupees so chances of your SL getting hit is very very high. If you are trading with 2-3 rupee SL then please explore trading with say 3 minute candles.

kiran_thiru

total profit-- +31.30. brokerage extra.
9 trades on capital of 6938.00.

from today i will trade only in reliance for a week or 10 days in 5min time frame as seniors advice.

2 trades in nf options. finally managed today without loss. but seems brokerage takes more than today's profit.

7 trades in reliance. if i didn't took 2 short trades in reliance (those are reverse of trend) it will be very good day to me. :mad::mad:

thanks to augubhai to given idea of running notes in amibroker. :thumb: :thumb:

NIFTY

came lately. opened terminal @ 9:50.
10:11---nf broken low. taken [email protected]. placed sl @26.40.
10:27---nf broken BRN. so exit from pe @28.70. loss-- -22.50.
12:54---8500pe [email protected].
13:09---exit @24.30. profit-- +47.50.

RELIANCE

10:19---ril long order executed [email protected]. placed sl @907.40.
11:48---ril sl hit. [email protected]. loss-- -110.00.
11:59---ril long triggered [email protected].
12:18---exit [email protected].
12:53---sl hit. exit [email protected]. total profit-- +150.60.
13:15---ril short [email protected]. sl placed @913.55
13:22---sl hti. exit [email protected]. loss-- -68.00.
13:59---sl hit. exit [email protected]. loss-- -
13:59---taken short [email protected].
14:12-- sl hit exited & reversed to long [email protected]
14:19---exit [email protected].
14:52---exit [email protected].
15:02---exit [email protected].