Kiran_Thiru nifty & equity real trades with charts .

kiran_thiru

are you confident now with your system/methods ? when will you trade with sufficient capital ? still few months more ?
no TR bhai. confidence is ok. but i didn't wait for big profit, closed little bit early. but in sl rule i am doing good.

from april my equity account will be funded Rs.10,000/- and trade with double qty compared to previous.

happy trading. :):)

XRAY27

2 trades. loss-- -43 points. brokerage extra.

after 2 trades hit sl, closed trading as maximum loss limit reched.

crudeoilm

Kiran !!

Nice to see your chart's trading with KAMA along with a price action !!! what is that green ,white and red lines floating on the chart ??!!!...

Small suggestion !!! i'm seeing hurry in your trading with respect to the chart !! just have a eye on Trailing stoploss !!! :)

kiran_thiru

Kiran !!

Nice to see your chart's trading with KAMA along with a price action !!! what is that green ,white and red lines floating on the chart ??!!!...

Small suggestion !!! i'm seeing hurry in your trading with respect to the chart !! just have a eye on Trailing stoploss !!! :)
thank you XRAY27 bhai. those lines are previous day's high (green), low (red), close (grey).

from this april first week i am increasing my qty size in equity.

happy trading.

XRAY27

thank you XRAY27 bhai. those lines are previous day's high (green), low (red), close (grey).

from this april first week i am increasing my qty size in equity.

happy trading.

Bingo !!!!

kiran_thiru

from today starting trading with double qty. rules are same as previous. if sl is big then trade with half qty. sl and 1st target @0.30-0.35%. if sl hit exit from trade. if 1st target met then book half qty @ there and trail sl.

happy trading.

kiran_thiru

total loss-- -779.40. brokerage extra.
8 trades on capital of 8308.
all trades hits sl. one mistake trade in tatasteel. internet gone @10:30. after 12:30 net connected i saw my sell order execute.

started with worst day. as per my rule if i got continuous 3 loss trades, then i took some rest. at that time internet was gone. so took rest.
any way all trades as per method. satisfied that i stick to my rules.

nifty

reliance

sbin

tatasteel

relcap

dlf