Karthik's Intraday Trading using EMA & CCI

PUCHU_2500

Hi Puchu,
I think you have another oppertunity between 13hrs and 14hrs on the long side...by just viewing charts am commenting...didnt checked the CCI reading...:)
I am very much amazing that our mentor is watching TJ silently and he is always with us !! really your this post has given me cool pleasure. sir, I am purely discretionary trader and my main trade is NF on PA basis. some days ago one guy was searching some simple method and I have given him the link of your 2 bars system and ema and CCI system. suddenly it strike me that why should I not use this wonderful system when NF is in range or not signaling good setup hence I started this system in CM with small volume. I posted some of my trading charts and some newbie traders are overwhelmingly attracted this system for their trading for living. at least some new traders may able to trade without erosion their capital though unable to initiate profiting.......at 1.50 bar's CCI was 224.10 but I did not take this trade because 2/3 up side attempts were failed to move further by any means, so I did not believe that 1.50(or 1.45 on my chart) bullish bar would be continuing its upward ....sorry sir my thought process may not be right .....thus that trade was skipped out......

PUCHU_2500

which software are you using PUCHU for this method?
amibroker and josh1 utility for data feed and manual indicator. I am trading what I see on my chart.

karthik_sri

I am very much amazing that our mentor is watching TJ silently and he is always with us !! really your this post has given me cool pleasure. sir, I am purely discretionary trader and my main trade is NF on PA basis. some days ago one guy was searching some simple method and I have given him the link of your 2 bars system and ema and CCI system. suddenly it strike me that why should I not use this wonderful system when NF is in range or not signaling good setup hence I started this system in CM with small volume. I posted some of my trading charts and some newbie traders are overwhelmingly attracted this system for their trading for living. at least some new traders may able to trade without erosion their capital though unable to initiate profiting.......at 1.50 bar's CCI was 224.10 but I did not take this trade because 2/3 up side attempts were failed to move further by any means, so I did not believe that 1.50(or 1.45 on my chart) bullish bar would be continuing its upward ....sorry sir my thought process may not be right .....thus that trade was skipped out......
Thanks for your kind words PUCHU...Am no way a Mentor and in stock market we cant claim that as every day it teaches a lesson!!!...Yes am silently watching TJ and still learning from other TJ friends...No system is Holy Grail...pls do paper trading before u play with real money...:)

PUCHU_2500

It is so sad that this image showing EMA line since 9:15 AM but in my TT, it never appears until EoD......pata nahi kya chakkar hai :(
require last 3/4 days intra day chart to get 110 EMA. I think your TT provides only current day's chart. consult with your broker.....

PUCHU_2500